Thread: Is Jax a good Halloween costume?

Default Is Jax a good Halloween costume?

My best friend at BC wanted to borrow my Pacers jersey and I let him...later I asked why and found out that he wanted to be Stephen Jackson for Halloween, complete with gun, dew-rag and possibly a small amount of marijuana (you know, enough so that they don't attempt to charge you with it but decide later to DNA analyze the bag). I just wanna know one, if its an appropriate costume, and two, if, as a Pacers fan, I should allow such mockery...

Damn, my poll did not work!

Leisure Suit Larry

Default Re: Is Jax a good Halloween costume?

not funny

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

i think its funny, i have a good sense of humor though...im sure some might not think its funny
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

I went as one of those girls that wait for you when you land in Hawaii and they give you the flower necklace. AND I STILL BAGGED ME A SHORTY, AND WHAT. Guess that makes me a lesbian.

Leisure Suit Larry

Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think its funny, i have a good sense of humor though...im sure some might not think its funny

yeah i have a bad sense of humor

i got some pretty long hair so i think im gonna get dreads put in for a day if thats possible.. maybe go to skool with dreads... or get corn rows, take a fake gun and steal the S-Jax idea

sweabs

I went as an e-mail last night.

I put an "E" on my shirt. An E.........and I'm a male.........hardy har har. If that isn't minimum effort, I don't know what is.

I saw some good costumes last night though that made me laugh. And the girls of course stuck to the basics (slutty cats, nurses, school girls, angels, and all the other regulars).

Quote Originally Posted by Ron who? View Post
    i got some pretty long hair so i think im gonna get dreads put in for a day if thats possible.. maybe go to skool with dreads... or get corn rows, take a fake gun and steal the S-Jax idea
    I would advise against bringing a fake gun to school...but feel free to steal the idea

I went as FLAVA FLAV. I couldn't get drunk at the halloween party because everyone was wanting pictures, and kept me saying, "YEEEEEAAAAAAAA BOOOOOIIIIIII!" I had to go change out of it.
    AKA Sactolover05

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    I went as an e-mail last night.

I put an "E" on my shirt. An E.........and I'm a male.........hardy har har. If that isn't minimum effort, I don't know what is.

I saw some good costumes last night though that made me laugh. And the girls of course stuck to the basics (slutty cats, nurses, school girls, angels, and all the other regulars).
    How did everyone like the costume rcarey? I went as the white suit guy but left before getting into the bar cause the line was soooo long and everyone was pushing and shoving everyone else so that made it pretty stupid. Joelly was the best, he went as a boarder jumper hahaha. He had a sign that said: "America - Will Work For Tacos" drew a fake mustache and gotee and wore a sombrero. It was pretty funny...oh and he wore a cammo shirt that read "You Can't See Me"

It was pretty funny.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

SJax idea =

e-mail idea = not as , but good
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake