Thread: Pacers Customized shoes

Mood

Default Pacers Customized shoes

I just kept it simple... I will list it on EBAY tomorrow in case any of you are interested. Or you can Priv. Message your offers...

Default Re: Pacers Customized shoes

^Wow. Those are truely AMAZING! If I wasn't flat broke right now, I'd buy them in a second! Nice work

I'm interested in customizing shoes. Is there any special tools or paints I need to start?

are those signed by reggie or did u just write reggie #31 on it.... either way i want it but you know it changes the price

Mood

i wish reggie signed em but i just wrote it... i didnt even try to copy his sig coz i didn't want to send the wrong message but i just wanted to make it look like the reggie wallpaper i got that design from. it's up on ebay now, here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280043122001

i started the listing at a low 99cents so everyone has a chance to win it. they are mens size 11 but you can always order directly in your size. the price will be different of course.

Leisure Suit Larry

um what is the big blue thing?

do u have any in size 12 cuz if u do ill pay the same amount that was paid for the size 11... (11$ for the shoes and 19$ for shipping)

Mood

i appreciate the interest/offer. i cancelled the sale on EBAY simply because it wouldn't have even covered the price of the shoes. it's all good though, i'll probably just keep it for my collection. i spent almost 10 hours making em and the funny thing was the best i got offered on EBAY was $11 (that's like $1 an/hour or negative if i count the materials,shoes etc.) hahahahha. im starting to doubt my skills now. but i did sell a Jack Skellington for $139 and Family Guy for $110 so I guess there's just not a lot of interest for Pacers sneakers. i relisted it though for the lowest price i'd let it go, if it sells great, if not i'll be more than happy to rock em when I attend Pacer games @ Sacramento & Oakland.