Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 50

Thread: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

  1. #1
    Pacesetter
    Guest

    Default The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Good luck Stve! We're totally in your corner bro. Just do your best, and everything will fall into place! Go Jack!!!!

  2. #2
    1..2..3.. lil old blue sportsmusicxboxpacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    indy baby!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    jackson traded by 5 games into season or all star break- just a feeling man...
    IF YOU A PACER FAN DONT BASH TO THE PACERS..!!!!!

  3. #3
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    You're the man, Jack. Play the third option, be smart with the ball, and keep your mouth shut. Do those things and you should be fine.

  4. #4
    Leisure Suit Larry
    Guest

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Jack is the man. The most important player on the team.

  5. #5
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsmusicxboxpacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    jackson traded by 5 games into season or all star break- just a feeling man...
    I have a feeling you're wrong.

  6. #6
    Member denyfizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nap Town
    Posts
    1,409
    Mood

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    yea Marlin Jackson is the man now because Doss is down.

  7. #7
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,859

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    You're second Jack support thread in what three days?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. #8
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,217
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Yes Jackson is the man, replacing Hubie Brown in the booth is a big challenge. Good luck Mark Jackson!

  9. #9
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,813

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisure Suit Larry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jack is the man. The most important player on the team.
    . I'm in Jacks corner, however thats taking it a little far.

  10. #10

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacesetter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good luck Stve! We're totally in your corner bro. Just do your best, and everything will fall into place! Go Jack!!!!
    Yes Jack, please just GO!
    Maceo Baston's #1 fan on Pacers Digest!

  11. #11
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    I support Stephen. His game is falling back into place.

    Just please, don't do anything stupid

  12. #12
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,136

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    It will all come down to whether he is convicted.

    If convicted, he will be gone and his supporters should STFU.

    If not, he will remain a Pacer and his detractors should STFU.

    JMO.

  13. #13
    I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    RoboBoston
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Yeah! Jackson County Illinois is my favorite county in the country!
    Narf!

  14. #14
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,236
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Steven Jackson is the man in St. Louis with Marshall Faulk out of the picture.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  15. #15
    Member Evan_The_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, In. via Oakland, Ca.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,411

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Steven Jackson is the man in St. Louis with Marshall Faulk out of the picture.


  16. #16
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  17. #17
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,260
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Interesting - I though Kegboy would be the only Luke Jackson fan on this board.

    :whoknew:
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  18. #18
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Gotta love Old Hickory

    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  19. #19
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,316

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Are we sure Michael Jackson is a man?

    LA you dog, beat me by 1 minute. Oh no....I feel a song coming on.....Beat it, beat it
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  21. #21
    Member Knucklehead Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Dated, but still the man.
    Last edited by Knucklehead Warrior; 01-22-2009 at 11:35 PM.
    Don't thank me, I'll kill ya.

  22. #22
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay down my vengence upon thee.

    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  23. #23
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!




    These Jackson's were the man until they retired...


    Why Not Us ?


  24. #24
    Leisure Suit Larry
    Guest

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by spazzxb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    . I'm in Jacks corner, however thats taking it a little far.
    No that's what Carlisle said. He said Jack was the most important player, not best, but most important.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: The Official Jackson's the Man Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacesetter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good luck Stve! We're totally in your corner bro. Just do your best, and everything will fall into place! Go Jack!!!!
    Yeah, good luck Jax with your new team( any team except the Pacers). I know of only one poster who refers to Jax as Jack and his name rhymes with Beth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •