Thread: Draft Info

Default Draft Info

The draft will start around noon on Saturday.

We will be making our selections here on this board.

Even though we're using a 24 hour draft clock please make every attempt to make your selections as quickly as you can.

If you see that your turn is coming up & you have to be away, please send me a PM with a list of players & I'll annouce your selection so that we can try to keep this thing moving.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Draft Info

I will be away from the computer at 12:10, but I should hopefully be back no later than 12:45.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Venice, CA

lifeisgood will be out of town, but I will communicate with him and get his picks in. It's also convenient that he and I are grouped together at 23-26.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Just FYI, I have to work until 5:00 on Saturday, but I'll take care of things as soon as I get home.

Jose, I PMed you with my top 4 choices so I won't hold up the first round.
    Skip Bayless:

"Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

"The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

"You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

"Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."