View Poll Results: Who will the be the first to knock off the Colts?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Redskins

4 5.88%
  • @ Broncos

13 19.12%
  • @ Patriots

18 26.47%
  • Bills

1 1.47%
  • @ Cowboys

5 7.35%
  • none of the above; We're going 10-0

27 39.71%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Who will give the Colts their first loss?

Default Re: Who will give the Colts their first loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Back on topic, the Pats will give the Colts there first loss. Mark it down.
    Another one bites the dust
    And another one gone, and another one gone

Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    And another one gone, and another one gone

I didn't specifically signify whether that first loss would come in the regular season....I actually...uhh..meant the playoffs!!

Sucks for my team, but it was a very sloppy game for the Pats. Not sure who will beat Indy remaining on their schedule now that they have beaten 2 of the best teams in the AFC in the Pats and Broncos. I actually want them to go undefeated....but only to shut all the old Dolphins fans/players up.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I didn't specifically signify whether that first loss would come in the regular season....I actually...uhh..meant the playoffs!!

Sucks for my team, but it was a very sloppy game for the Pats. Not sure who will beat Indy remaining on their schedule now that they have beaten 2 of the best teams in the AFC in the Pats and Broncos. I actually want them to go undefeated....but only to shut all the old Dolphins fans/players up.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

wow what a sloppy game and a bizarre 2nd half strategy of the Pats in abandoning the smashmouth game.

I think the Colts can go 16-0 now.

good win
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Hah, I actually noticed that as I was quoting it. I was thinking, darn... that kinda spoils the fun. You didnt say -when- they'd give them their loss. Clever... very clever....

Yeah, after this stretch of two games against teams that are probably just as good as us, it kinda feels like any other losses are gonna be a big-time let down. I mean, if we can win those two back-to-back games, why not the rest? Oh well, this is a fun season. Maroney and Addai are exciting, both teams draft so well.

Hah, I actually noticed that as I was quoting it. I was thinking, darn... that kinda spoils the fun. You didnt say -when- they'd give them their loss. Clever... very clever....

Yeah, after this stretch of two games against teams that are probably just as good as us, it kinda feels like any other losses are gonna be a big-time let down. I mean, if we can win those two back-to-back games, why not the rest? Oh well, this is a fun season. Maroney and Addai are exciting, both teams draft so well.
    Yeah, I can't quite think of a rivalry I like as much as the one the Pats and the Colts have going. It's not to the point of obnoxiousness like alot of rivalry's..It's more like a mutual respect many of the fans and players have for eachother. I actually really hope they meet up in the playoffs and the Pats manage to get their pass game clicking so it's a very good game. But I think this *MIGHT* be Peyton's year. I've never seen the guy make so many good throws on 3rd down. He's got some serious chemistry going on with Wayne and Harrison.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Yeah, I can't quite think of a rivalry I like as much as the one the Pats and the Colts have going. It's not to the point of obnoxiousness like alot of rivalry's..It's more like a mutual respect many of the fans and players have for eachother. I actually really hope they meet up in the playoffs and the Pats manage to get their pass game clicking so it's a very good game. But I think this *MIGHT* be Peyton's year. I've never seen the guy make so many good throws on 3rd down. He's got some serious chemistry going on with Wayne and Harrison.
    Thanks.

And I agree about that. I think both teams respect the hell out of each other.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

These last two wins were bigger than people think because they were both on the road. You don't go on the road very often and beat two of the best teams in the NFL, especially two weeks in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    These last two wins were bigger than people think because they were both on the road. You don't go on the road very often and beat two of the best teams in the NFL very often, especially two weeks in a row.
    Yeah, they showed some kind of stat about how... crap i don't remember. too tired... ugh

I think the colts will lose to the broncos, if not the broncos then for sure the Pats. Hell I don't even think they are going to make the playoffs.

No, actually he did predict the regular season......

He voted AT the Patriots. If he thought they were gonna go undefeated in the regular season, and their first loss would have been in the playoffs to NE, then it would have been AT HOME versus them.........

Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    No, actually he did predict the regular season......

He voted AT the Patriots. If he thought they were gonna go undefeated in the regular season, and their first loss would have been in the playoffs to NE, then it would have been AT HOME versus them.........

Nice try though.
    Or perhaps I thought that the Colts would beat the Pats in the regular season, but the Pats would get home field advantage because the Colts lost the final 3 games of the season resting their starters. You don't actually count those as 'real' lost games do you?

The world may never know.

I think it's painstakingly clear that I thought the Pats would crush the Colts. I even said they would..but when they got behind all game, they got away from their running game which is what lost them the game. Just and Helmet know I thought the Pats would win and they know I said they would. I'm pretty sure we were all joking around.

If you thought they were gonna lose their final three games, then the Pats couldn't give them their first lose, which is exactly what the poll title asks you to vote for.

I know you're joking around, so am I. Not trying to bust your balls, completely anyways lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    If you thought they were gonna lose their final three games, then the Pats couldn't give them their first lose, which is exactly what the poll title asks you to vote for.

I know you're joking around, so am I. Not trying to bust your balls, completely anyways lol.
    Ah, but are those 'real' games if the Colts starters aren't in?!!? *delirious*

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

bump. I was right