Thread: Walsh, Bird Answer Questions On Jackson's Status (Pacers.com)

Post Walsh, Bird Answer Questions On Jackson's Status (Pacers.com)

After criminal chargers were announced against Stephen Jackson for his role in an incident outside an Indianapolis nightclub last week, Donnie Walsh and Larry Bird answered media questions about Jackson's status.

More...

Thumbs down Re: Walsh, Bird Answer Questions On Jackson's Status (Pacers.com)

Quote Originally Posted by RoboHicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After criminal chargers were announced against Stephen Jackson for his role in an incident outside an Indianapolis nightclub last week, Donnie Walsh and Larry Bird answered media questions about Jackson's status.

More...
    All respect that Donnie spent 20 years earning with me is quickly going up in gunshots.
    Never had much for Larry. NONE now.
    HAVEN"T TALKED TO THE PLAYERS PERSONALLY??????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Piecing it together from reporting". That's just f'ing SAD.
    Lame, Lame, Lame.
    If this was a public company and I was a shareholder we would be putting the gloves on.
    If I was the Simon's they'd BOTH be out the door. Tomorrow. ANd Jackson TODAY.

Default Re: Walsh, Bird Answer Questions On Jackson's Status (Pacers.com)

Quote Originally Posted by PacerMan View Post
    All respect that Donnie spent 20 years earning with me is quickly going up in gunshots.
    HAVEN"T TALKED TO THE PLAYERS PERSONALLY??????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Piecing it together from reporting". That's just f'ing SAD.
    Lame, Lame, Lame.
    If this was a public company and I was a shareholder we would be putting the gloves on.
    Have you ever considered maybe the players lawyers told them not to speak with anyone about the substance of the incident. What do you think DW was vacationing in Europe the past 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post

What do you think DW was vacationing in Europe the past 5 days
    No, that would have been Bird.

Pacesetter

Quote Originally Posted by PacerMan View Post
    Lame, Lame, Lame.
    PM, don't take it at face value. They are doing their best to keep a bad situation from getting worse, and nothing's going right at the moment. If you can just give them a chance, I don't think they should bear the brunt of the fallout from this. They didn't have any idea Jackson would travel to the hood, get into a scrape with ET & Co, and then commit a felony all in the wee hours of Friday morning. Try to ease up a little, they are only human!