Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Fan Jam Photos......

Default 2006 Fan Jam Photos......

A sign posted near the Fieldhouse...........

Jamaal sails in during warmups......

James White with the smooth reverse jam......

And another.....

The Hulkster didn't have much of a chance at the opening tip.....

Danny finishes the break......

Al knocks in the 3......

JO gets swatted by Sarunas.......

The new lineup looked ok.......

Apparently after Boyle performed the exorcism, Montieth thought he should join the Power Pack. Unfortunately for him he ate this one on the front of the rim........

Danny with the elevation on the jumper.....

JO doing Jamaal's intro......

Shawne and Josh Powell in the Soul Train dance line.....

I thought the court looked much better......

Al's car is mobbed as he tries to exit.........
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Default Re: 2006 Fan Jam Photos......

Great pics MR.

MR did you happen to catch the intro's on video? Thats the only part I want to see, I want to see what JO said about the guys.

What he say about Jamaal?

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jamaal sails in during warmups......
    Sweet Jesus, I'm gonna have to start calling him mini-Tinsley.

JO doing Jamaal's intro......
    Seriously, who's his new chef, Michelle?
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

I am not sure what to think. Is it good Sarunas was able to swat JO, or is it bad that JO got swatted by Runi. Guess it depends on whether or not Runi's attitude towards effort and Defense has changed.

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Apparently after Boyle performed the exorcism, Montieth thought he should join the Power Pack. Unfortunately for him he ate this one on the front of the rim........
    HA
    Yeah, I got a photo of that guy too. What Pacers fan seeing him didn't think...
    "I said BALL kid, not BALD kid."

That block by SarJas was great. That's what I meant when I talked about him being a much better team defender. That wasn't the only time he helped out on a play successfully. It wasn't JO's fault, SarJas read it very well and attacked the back of his shot rather than the front.

IMO Cabbages has spent time focusing on his defense, or the game is coming to him better now. Something has improved. He won't keep the ball in front of him, but he will work the defensive floor correctly.

JO on the intros...talked up most of the guys quite a bit, gave Foster, Al and Tins tons of praise, but the guy he talked up the most by far was POWELL. He really believes in the guy, and based on today its for good reason.

Al knocks in the 3......

Danny with the elevation on the jumper.....

Nice spacing.

Al's got a sweet paint job on his Bentley, too.

Thanks for the pics post, MR...

Thanks to everyone else who posted shots in other threads...

It will be old news by then, but I will have to wait to post photos and video until tomorrow....I would stay up later, but I have to work tomorrow...

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hicks...
    You notice that we were hidden from Magic Rat's Camera by the shot clock? It's a good thing that we made a deal with those kids to move down about 3 seats.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac View Post
    Great pics MR.

MR did you happen to catch the intro's on video? Thats the only part I want to see, I want to see what JO said about the guys.

What he say about Jamaal?
    No videos this year. Sorry.

I think he said something about Jamaal having an awesome summer and they wouldn't be able to run the new uptempo offense without him.

=========

All in all the FanJam was a pretty good time.

Got some free food. Asked Boyle if his pipes were ready for the season. Apparently they are. Got to hear Slick say "Boom Baby!"

James White threw in a few difficult dunks in the warmups that looked effortless. Team looked good overall. Jamaal looked slim and quick. Knocked in 4 straight 3's at one point in the warmups, although he missed the only one he took during the game. JO looked good, although I don't remember him doing anything spectacular. I liked Powell and I really liked seeing him knock in a 15 foot jumper during the game. I was a little less impressed with Marquis, although he did give Danny a nice shake and get to the hoop in the first half. He brought the ball up the court most of the second half and looked OK doing so, but not great. Sarunas looked a little annoyed at the D that JT and DA were laying on him. Al shot the ball great in the first half. Hit a couple of 3's, took it to the hoop nicely, including one where he drove, drew some help defense and wrapped a no-look pass around the help defender to Baston for a dunk. Baston looked very athletic and threw down some nice dunks in the warmups, also. John Edwards got the same number of minutes as Stephen. The Hulkster looks good. Snap hit a couple of three's. Foster had a rare block on one end and a tip in on successive plays in the first half. Also had a not so rare bricked 12-footer. Seemed to be moving better than the last couple of seasons. Danny looked smooth. Greene, Lampley, Marshall and Williams didn't seem to get much done that I recall.

The only problem I had was at the very end. Waited in the huge line with two youngsters to shoot a free throw. Then there is an announcement that the clock is running and they'll have to cut it off. They make the announcement with just a couple of minutes on the clock. It doesn't bother me that players are out until the wee hours, BUT DON'T MAKE MY KID CRY!

After the horn goes off the usher on our end keeps letting people shoot for a minute or so, then they just start handing out the tickets they were giving away if you made the free throw, so I end up with 6 tickets to Wednesday's game, which is fine except that I already have 4. So my kid cries, we don't get to shoot a free throw and check out the new ball and I get tickets to a game I already had. Booooooooo.

Soooooo, if anybody needs any tickets to Wednesday's game, let me know......

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Destined4Greatness View Post
    I am not sure what to think. Is it good Sarunas was able to swat JO, or is it bad that JO got swatted by Runi. Guess it depends on whether or not Runi's attitude towards effort and Defense has changed.
    I'm convinced it's MR messing with a picture.

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

I love the positivity. It's made me sort of forget that incident from a while back.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

woman without a team

If you give Kegboy $1000 he might take one off your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    If you give Kegboy $1000 he might take one off your hands.
    Preseason's his favorite time of year. I think I could get him to go for less.......

I have some pictures, but I don't know how to load them up. Help please
    AKA Sactolover05

woman without a team

Preseason's his favorite time of year. I think I could get him to go for less.......
    You'd think so, but after Reggie's jersey retirement game he's a changed man. He says he's never going to another game.

Leisure Suit Larry

No videos this year. Sorry.

I think he said something about Jamaal having an awesome summer and they wouldn't be able to run the new uptempo offense without him.

=========

All in all the FanJam was a pretty good time.

Got some free food. Asked Boyle if his pipes were ready for the season. Apparently they are. Got to hear Slick say "Boom Baby!"

James White threw in a few difficult dunks in the warmups that looked effortless. Team looked good overall. Jamaal looked slim and quick. Knocked in 4 straight 3's at one point in the warmups, although he missed the only one he took during the game. JO looked good, although I don't remember him doing anything spectacular. I liked Powell and I really liked seeing him knock in a 15 foot jumper during the game. I was a little less impressed with Marquis, although he did give Danny a nice shake and get to the hoop in the first half. He brought the ball up the court most of the second half and looked OK doing so, but not great. Sarunas looked a little annoyed at the D that JT and DA were laying on him. Al shot the ball great in the first half. Hit a couple of 3's, took it to the hoop nicely, including one where he drove, drew some help defense and wrapped a no-look pass around the help defender to Baston for a dunk. Baston looked very athletic and threw down some nice dunks in the warmups, also. John Edwards got the same number of minutes as Stephen. The Hulkster looks good. Snap hit a couple of three's. Foster had a rare block on one end and a tip in on successive plays in the first half. Also had a not so rare bricked 12-footer. Seemed to be moving better than the last couple of seasons. Danny looked smooth. Greene, Lampley, Marshall and Williams didn't seem to get much done that I recall.

The only problem I had was at the very end. Waited in the huge line with two youngsters to shoot a free throw. Then there is an announcement that the clock is running and they'll have to cut it off. They make the announcement with just a couple of minutes on the clock. It doesn't bother me that players are out until the wee hours, BUT DON'T MAKE MY KID CRY!

After the horn goes off the usher on our end keeps letting people shoot for a minute or so, then they just start handing out the tickets they were giving away if you made the free throw, so I end up with 6 tickets to Wednesday's game, which is fine except that I already have 4. So my kid cries, we don't get to shoot a free throw and check out the new ball and I get tickets to a game I already had. Booooooooo.

Yeah he really stressed how important Jamaal was. I think you guys really need to give JT another chance.

I have a video of James doing a nice windmill in practice, as well.
    AKA Sactolover05

Leisure Suit Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    I have a video of James doing a nice windmill in practice, as well.
    You could upload the video on youtube.com, its pretty straight forward. For the pictures upload them to a site like www.imageshack.us and it will give you the code to post in a message board.

Thanks for the heads up Larry. I have more I'm going to post.
    AKA Sactolover05

AL's new hair-do

I have 6 more
    AKA Sactolover05

AKA Sactolover05

Leisure Suit Larry

Nice pictures, you had some good seats. We were too busy going around to all the things so we just sat in the club seats, even though my brother got this VIP thing to sit somewhere when we got there.

AKA Sactolover05

Youtube made the quality go down the pooper but there's James windmillin it.
    AKA Sactolover05

Quote Originally Posted by Leisure Suit Larry View Post
    Nice pictures, you had some good seats. We were too busy going around to all the things so we just sat in the club seats, even though my brother got this VIP thing to sit somewhere when we got there.
    I got there like 3 hours early. My mom and dad stood in line and I went to eat at Bearno's (sp?) with my friend and ate. gotta love them parents.
    AKA Sactolover05