Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 140

Thread: pacman posts

  1. #76
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,262
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pacman posts

    I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. You're wrong. When the ball travels backwards to a WR on a screen pass it is counted as rushing attempts and rushing yards.
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  2. #77
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,262
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think that if the screen pass is actually thrown backwards, the play counts as a rushing attempt and rushing yards, hence the scenario if the ball is not caught or dropped, then it is a fumble.

    And if the screen pass is thrown forwards, the play counts as a passing attempt and passing yards.

    I don't think it has anything to do with the line of scrimmage.

    I mean, I could be wrong, but I think these are the rules.

    Please someone, other than Dat Dude, correct me if I am wrong.
    You're correct
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  3. #78
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. You're wrong. When the ball travels backwards to a WR on a screen pass it is counted as rushing attempts and rushing yards.
    Yeah you are right, you shouldnt be sitting, go out and get a good run.

  4. #79
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, it has to do with the position of the receiver or the runningback and the QB (behind / in front)...
    Rarely does the WR ever get behind the QB on a screen play. 95% of the time the WR is standing at the line of scrimmage and the QB has taken a quick drop. It's very, very rarely not a passing yards situation.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  5. #80
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,528

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Keep that stuff up, and I bet you'll be banned from this forum as well.

    Grow up man, it's the freaking net. No need to get personal.

  6. #81
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,262
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rarely does the WR ever get behind the QB on a screen play. 95% of the time the WR is standing at the line of scrimmage and the QB has taken a quick drop. It's very, very rarely not a passing yards situation.
    Santana is usually behind the QB because they run more of a Charlie Weis type "look off" screen.
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  7. #82
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,386
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pacman posts

    You can now bid on his car...the one that was seized by the police...

    http://ebid.nashville.gov/auction/Xc...m.asp?ID=25853

    http://www.ebidnashville.org/Special...4Cadillac.html
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  8. #83
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Thats not Pacmans car, Pacman was never the leagal owner of that car.

  9. #84
    Member Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    3,565

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Dude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why you on my nuts? See your feelings are hurt by what I say, but I dont even know that you even exist. I dont even know you post on this site but you know what I do.

    SORRRRY I'M A CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNN SORRYYYYYYYY I'M A CHAMPIONNNNNNNN

    Damn Kingdom Come is a good CD.
    Fact of the matter is this: You know nothing about football.

    Tennessee is garbage. Pacman is garbage. He's maybe a top 15 cover corner in the NFL.

    Nice try though. Just keep making fun of people and throwing personal insults to cover your lack of knowledge about teams.

    Did you ever stop and think that the reason nobody's thrown for alot of yards on Tenn is because they are always up on them and running the ball the entire game? Do you even watch football?

  10. #85
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    How does this post help Young Jeezy bbq chickens?

  11. #86
    Member Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,038

    Default Re: pacman posts

    hows pacman now?
    LoneGranger33 said
    Agreed. As the members of Guns and Roses once said, "every rose has its thorn".

  12. #87
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Still great. Riding on a 3 game winning streak, finally getting props for his play. And in a few weeks will be announced as a pro bowler.

    http://www.footballoutsiders.com/200...n-sunday/4608/

    "All discussion of the Titans defense and special teams has to start with Pac-Man. At some point, the rest of the country will realize that aside from being immature and holding an odd nickname, he is one of the absolute best young defenders in football. Jones is currently the best player from the first round of the 2005 draft (non-steroid division).

    Against New York, he had two interceptions, an impressive punt return, and even a first-down run on offense. Even more impressively, the Giants completed no passes with Jones as the primary cover man. Jones’ importance to the team is highlighted by the fact that the defense’s only bad performance in their past seven games was a game he missed due to suspension."

  13. #88
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    1 pick, 1 TD, Sack, Huge Return again, 24 yards given up.

    Pacman Jones PRO BOWL BOUND BABY

  14. #89
    Member Jaydawg2270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,487

    Default Re: pacman posts

    good luck next week, this game is gonna be big

  15. #90
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pacman posts

    I must admit, I need to eat some crow. Pacman has been awesome this year.

  16. #91
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    I told you guys. Have I ever lied about something, if Pacman sucked I would say Pacman sucks. But he doesnt and now that the Titans are winning he is starting to get props also.

    He is one of the most electric players in the NFL, with the ball in his hands he is one of the most dangerous players in the NFL. He covers with the best of them, Champ has been great this year, and thats as far as I would go as saying who covers better then Pac. If he doesnt make the pro bowl it will be a damn shame. But whatever I dont need to see Pacman in the pro bowl to know that he is a freaking beast on that field.

  17. #92
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,528

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Obviously the rest of the league doesn't agree with your assessment of Pac-Man, along with the NFL fanbase, considering he didn't even make the Pro-Bowl as a CB or as a returner.

  18. #93
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    The fan base? The idiots who every year vote in Michael Vick no matter how he plays, the idiots who vote a player playing defensive end in as a starting OLB. LMAO @the fanbase.

    Lito Sheppard missed 2 games, gets toasted all the time just like Deangelo Hall but he made the probowl over Al Harris and Terrance Newman, 2 guys who havent give up a TD this year. Thats how much you got to know about the pro bowl. Kris Jenkins is out for the year he made it. John Lynch doesnt have a INT or a sack, is always out of position on pass plays but he has the name so he made it.

    Pacman not making the pro bowl doesnt discredit any of the **** that he has done this year. He has given up 1 passing touchdown the whole year.
    Pacman is the first alternate at the CB position and at the KR/PR position so I'm good and someone see's what he has done.


    THE BEST CORNER BACK IN THE MUTHAFN NFL. Ask about him.

  19. #94
    SweetNSourPork
    Guest

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Pac man got robbed!

  20. #95
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    You are damn right he got robbed. I understand not being picked for CB because there is alot of good CB play this season in the AFC, and Asomougha and Samuel got snubbed at CB also. But if he isnt a better kick returner then Justin Miller, I will sit here and eat both my feet.

  21. #96
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Pacman definitely got robbed. And you mentioned John Lynch, who obviously didn't deserve to be there either, my boy Madieu has played a hell of a lot better than him. On offense, it seems pretty fair this year, but on defense, it's always a popularity contest because people don't know the names as much. It's pathetic.

  22. #97
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    I dont know about Madieu Williams. But Chris Hope has 115 tackles,4 picks and 8 passes defended, he should have started. But since he is the first alternate, and Polamalou is hurt, Chris is going to be going to Hawaii anyway.

  23. #98
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    BOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB! You know whats up. Forgot that was you. I bet the NFL Board went to crap when me and Pep got banned.

  24. #99
    SweetNSourPork
    Guest

    Default Re: pacman posts

    yeah, the RealGM sucks now, its boring as hell. there's too many n00b mods who don't know who's who. they start giving out warnings to people who are just being themselves, stupid bull shiot. you can't have fun anymore.

  25. #100
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: pacman posts

    Yeah they banned me for saying we "raped" the Mavs in a trade. But its whatever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •