Thread: Bobby Jackson out for the playoffs!

Default Bobby Jackson out for the playoffs!

Just heard that on ESPN.

Bibby has a bad hip, but he's playing.

But that's awful for Sac to lose Jackson.

Mark it down:

The 2004 Trophy is going to one of 3 cities:

San Antonio, Indianapolis, or Detroit

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Bobby Jackson out for the playoffs!

One further. Here or San Antonio.

I'll make it easier on you guys.

One of the following cities will win the 2004 NBA Finals:
    Indianapolis, Naptown, Circle City, Railroad City, or the Amateur Sports Capital of the World.

[hr]
    Big loss for Sacramento. I'd equate it to us as losing Anthony Johnson + Scot Pollard.

Big loss for Sacramento. I'd equate it to us as losing Anthony Johnson + Scot Pollard.

More like us losing Al... except they don't have another super sub (Bender) to take his place.

Sacto's done.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

More like us losing Al... except they don't have another super sub (Bender) to take his place.

Sacto's done.
    Really?

I thought they were doing pretty fine without him. They obviously didn't need him too badly, and that's the way I see how he equates to us. If Anthony went out, the point guard situation would be sort of scary as we have not been without Anthony for any long stretch of the season. Without Scot, we'd have one less big man to use (for fouls, rebounds, what have you...) and he would be ever important in the NBA Finals. I know Bobby was big, but I think Al would be a bigger loss, if one can rate this sort of thing.

MSA, B.Jackson won 6th man of the year for them a year or two ago-- he's big for them.

MSA, B.Jackson won 6th man of the year for them a year or two ago-- he's big for them.
    I know, but they seemed to be doing fine without him. He's big, yeah, I get that, but I see their depth being pretty fine without him.

I thought they were doing pretty fine without him. They obviously didn't need him too badly, and that's the way I see how he equates to us. If Anthony went out, the point guard situation would be sort of scary as we have not been without Anthony for any long stretch of the season. Without Scot, we'd have one less big man to use (for fouls, rebounds, what have you...) and he would be ever important in the NBA Finals. I know Bobby was big, but I think Al would be a bigger loss, if one can rate this sort of thing.
    It significantly changes their backcourt rotations, as Bobby Jackson plays both guard positions.

If AJ went down with an injury, we could easily play Kenny with no letdown on the bench.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

If AJ went down with an injury, we could easily play Kenny with no letdown on the bench.
    I'm not so sure. We've had AJ all year long and I'm not sure how we would react if he were to go down for an extended period of time.

I'm not so sure. We've had AJ all year long and I'm not sure how we would react if he were to go down for an extended period of time.
    Our offense would have movement. It'd be awful.

sweabs

Our offense would have movement. It'd be awful.

And we might even start running plays BEFORE the shotclock is at 8!!!

If the Kings could EVER EVER be healthy for the Playoffs...things would be sooo much different.

Either way...I'm proud about how they play with what they have and don't complain. I love em.

Sactolover
    AKA Sactolover05

I do hate the Lakers. But facts are facts. SA is easily good enough to handle LA in round 2, and that's exactly what's gonna happen.

Should we be already counting out the reigning champs of the East, New Jersey?