First, I know this isn't the right place for this thread but I wasn't sure where to put it. I figured Hicks or one of the other kind mods will move it to its proper spot. It's something that's important enough, however, that I was willing to break the forum rules to get the information out there.

A lot of you know me. I'm a moderator at Kingsfans.com We have a member who is asking for prayers for her son, a recent returning veteran from Iraq who is going through a difficult medical time right now.

Here's a link to her thread:

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15011

Basically, her son Matt is suffering from a very aggressive form of leukemia, AML, which his doctors say was caused by radiation exposure. In addition, he is now suffering from chromosome aberrations.

I'm not asking for money or donations or anything else. Prayers would be appreciated, of course, but the reason I'm posting this is to help her get the word out so other veterans can be tested.

She's started a website at www.Iraqradiation.com to provide information. I know this lady. This isn't some kind of Internet rumor or fake story. It's the truth.

Thanks all for taking the time to read this.

VF21