Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48

Thread: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

  1. #26
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,010
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now when the playoffs come around we can go bald.
    I was thinking the same thing, actually. I will NEVER forget Smits shaving his head and looking like a big, tall, goofy looking, white, bald guy (as opposed to a big, tall, goofy looking, white, hairy guy). The closest we'll have is Sarunas...unless we keep Edwards around.

    Can anyone hook a brother up with a Mac-compatible version of this video? Or, at the very least, a transcript of what is said.

    And someone has to somehow get a pic of SJax! I want to see this shaved-head, bearded SJax!
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  2. #27
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,748

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    I'm actually really excited about Jack, beard edition. A solid 10 on the excitement scale. Let's just hope he doesn't shave it.

  3. #28
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,814

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    According to someone who's seen him recently, he has cut his braids. At last sight he had short hair and a Ricky Williams-style beard.

    As Mark Boyle used to say after Dale'd cut his fro and had a productive game, hopefully, it's the Samson theory in reverse.
    ok...so here's my guess of what he might look like then


  4. #29
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,748

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by REL31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok...so here's my guess of what he might look like then

    Naw...it'll be longer in width...like Ricky Williams or the Cavs in the playoffs. I wonder if he'll have any other facial hair or if that will be it. It's intriguing.

  5. #30
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,010
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    If that's what Jack looks like, I hope he asks for a trade....

    Oh well, it's the inside that counts, right?
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  6. #31
    Never Give Up aero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,342
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    ahhhh man i wish it was time for the fan jam already

    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    @thatguyjoe84

  7. #32
    Member larry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    624

    Thumbs up Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by pacers31tc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My favorite part is Bird's line at the end.

    "Talk is cheap, the proof is what happens out there on the court. Just watch."

    These kinds of things really pump me I'm up. I guess I'm just a sucker for these feel-good ads.
    J.O. is conforming to what he thinks the fans want to see.
    I don't care braids or not. I think alot cats are going with a cleaner look.
    Larry still has that funny accent.



    He sounds like he should be at the dinner table in a red flannel shirt heaping out mash potatos with a big family sized spoon!

    1 - 2, Tinsley's coming for you.
    3 - 4, You're not a team no more.
    5 - 6, He's gonna plead the 5th.
    7 - 8, He's gonna stay out late.




  8. #33
    Member denyfizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nap Town
    Posts
    1,409
    Mood

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by REL31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok...so here's my guess of what he might look like then

    LOL! Mash Tinsley up to look like Lil John with a Pacers hat on top of some locks lol

  9. #34
    Will it ever stop? pacers31tc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Age
    30
    Posts
    191
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by pizza guy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was thinking the same thing, actually. I will NEVER forget Smits shaving his head and looking like a big, tall, goofy looking, white, bald guy (as opposed to a big, tall, goofy looking, white, hairy guy). The closest we'll have is Sarunas...unless we keep Edwards around.
    Man, no kidding! He looked like he came straight from chemo to the arena to take another shot at it. I still have a couple of those games on videotape and I still laugh out loud every time I see that bald head. The mullet was pretty nice too, but definitely not Playoff appropriate.

    I liked the playoff mohawks too for DH and VP.
    The NBA ... it's fannnnnnnnn-tastic! I LOVE this game!

  10. #35
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,613

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by lumber man View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fill your glass up a little bit, we live and learn, this is going to be an exciting team to watch.
    I agree. They tried it because it seemed like a sound idea, and that's why fans thought it would work too.

    After a few years of injuries and the loss of some of his faster moves I think everyone involved realized that it wasn't a very productive change after all. At least they had the sense to recognize it and attempt to fix the problem rather than hanging onto a non-effective solution.

  11. #36
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,613

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    On the video - Man is Donnie A LOT more polished as a speaker than Rick, Larry or JO. JO isn't too bad, but DW has a very natural delivery, sounds like he's speaking off the top of his head instead of a cue card.


    Quote Originally Posted by REL31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok...so here's my guess of what he might look like then

    Jeff Bagwell?

    His set shot stance is a little like Bagwell's batting stance I guess.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course, we always assume JO played better because he weighed less. Maybe it's just he was playing for Zeke.

    I will kill you and kick your dog if you say that again.


  12. #37
    How u imawhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    B-town
    Posts
    5,004

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by REL31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok...so here's my guess of what he might look like then



    Nice work!

  13. #38
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,213

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    I hope everyone comes back with new cuts. It'll symbolize a fresh start and I would also love to see us go bald for the playoffs.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  14. #39
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,613

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    High top fades for everyone!

  15. #40
    Member lumber man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Age
    39
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    High top fades for everyone!
    including foster .

  16. #41
    How u imawhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    B-town
    Posts
    5,004

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    And black socks/shoes.

    You know Foster will be the guy that doesn't cut his hair. There's always 1 or 2.

  17. #42
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,010
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    High top fades for everyone!
    That would be rad!

    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  18. #43
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,720

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    God I hope Jack doesnt look like that, now if he had one of those Rick Ross type of beards that would go.

  19. #44
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,683

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by lumber man View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    including foster .
    Foster's already got his look down.


  20. #45
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,683

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    God I hope Jack doesnt look like that, now if he had one of those Rick Ross type of beards that would go.
    Do you mean Bob Ross?


  21. #46
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,720

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    What the **** is a Bob Ross?

  22. #47
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,236
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by REL31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    OMG.

    I haven't stopped laughing for literally 5 minutes.
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  23. #48
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,010
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal in Pacers.com video

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you mean Bob Ross?



    That is straight hilarious. Just imagine Jack..."here we're going to put some happy trees."

    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •