Thread: CURSE YOU APPLE!!!!!!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default CURSE YOU APPLE!!!!!!

So tonight, just like most nights, I was studying and had music from my 60GB iPod blasting in my ears, just the way I like it. However, when I went to listen to my current favorite song (What You Know - T.I.), it wasn't listed in any of the places it could be (Artist, Playlist, My Top Rated, and even Songs). So I freaked out b/c I have to have my Jam ready for whenever I want to hear it.

I go home to the comp and see that What You Know is still in iTunes, so I update the iPod and What You Know is back in the places where it's supposed to be. Only problem is, now the Album Art isn't there when I play it on the iPod, so I update the iPod again and a whole lot of my album art isn't showing when I check on the iPod. To test the function, I go uncheck "Show album art on iPod" in preferences, update again, all the album art is gone, just like I expected. I go back to preferences and check "Show album art on iPod" again, then update again, and none of the album art comes back, even though the box is now checked.

At this point I'm just pissed, b/c this is taking a lot of time from studying and stuff (so is writing this, but like I said, I'm pissed).

So anyway, current situation: no album art, but at least all the songs are there. The album art still shows up on iTunes, but it just won't get transferred to the iPod. I actually put a new picture in a song just to see if that would get to the iPod upon update, and it did, so I just have one song with album art right now. Any suggestions? (I restarted the iPod and all that good stuff, tried as much as I know how to do) Am I really going to freaking have to replace all the album art?

Apple can suck it.

The NBA ... it's fannnnnnnnn-tastic! I LOVE this game!

Default Re: CURSE YOU APPLE!!!!!!

Who cares about album art?
    Here, everyone have a : on me

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Frisbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who cares about album art?
    I care about the album art b/c I have a lot of pictures matched to songs b/c they're meaningful (ie. a song I like called "I Am The City" has a picture of the Indianapolis skyline as the album art).

Even more than that, it's the fact that I had everything set up exactly the way I like it, and in the blink of an eye, with no manipulation, everything was jacked up.

You call this a problem?!

Seriously, though, I don't like the new video IPods. Too fragile and too many glitches. I had similar issues before I returned mine.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You call this a problem?!

Seriously, though, I don't like the new video IPods. Too fragile and too many glitches. I had similar issues before I returned mine.
    Hey Shade, did you get my PM?

Mood

This is the last generation before video, but I'll keep that in mind before buying a video, thanks Shade.