Thread: Official Falcons @ Saints Monday Night Football Game thread - 9/25/06 - Saints Return

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Official Falcons @ Saints Monday Night Football Game thread - 9/25/06 - Saints Return

The performance by U2 and Green Day was awesome.

I'm pumped for the Saints and I'm a Colts fan.

The Saints might carry all this emotion to a victory, IMO.

It's MONDAY NIGHT, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??????

Default Re: Official Falcons @ Saints Monday Night Football Game thread - 9/25/06 - Saints Return

WOW.

What a start for the Saints.

Blocked punt and the TD!!

Default Re: Official Falcons @ Saints Monday Night Football Game thread - 9/25/06 - Saints Return

Joe Theismann is annoying.
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

That opening concert was absolutely amazing. Then the blocked punt for a TD! Amazing.

It's great to see football back in New Orleans, those people are absolutely jacked for this game. It'll be a great game.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

sweabs

What an outstanding atmosphere. This has been a "feel-good" type of game so far.

The Saints are doing a great job on defense. Forcing Vick to pass is exactly what you need to do - especially when his receivers are being pressured as soon as the ball gets within 5 feet from them. Crumpler can't catch anything tonight.

Warrick Dunn continues to amaze me. Every time I watch him, I don't know how he sees some of the holes he sees. He's so damn quick.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Damn, Atlanta is getting OWNED.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Who's jumping on the Saints' bandwagon because of this game? I've got a buddy that already thinks they'll be in the Super Bowl - and he's a die-hard Colts fan. I don't know if I buy that yet, but New Orleans is certainly looking really good against the Falcons.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

I think its more the Falcons lack of an offense tonite than the Saints fantastic defense but this is total domination. Very impressed by NO and the guest appearance by Spike.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

woman without a team

I jumped on the bandwagon the moment they signed Drew Brees.

sweabs

Default Re: Official Falcons @ Saints Monday Night Football Game thread - 9/25/06 - Saints Re

Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the guest appearance by Spike.
    Yes, I enjoyed that...particularly how it seemed as though Kornheiser and Theismann were bating Spike into saying something stupid but he wasn't biting. I knew the Kanye reference was coming before he even said it, but it was still funny nonetheless.

What was even funnier was his prediction of Isiah for coach of the year.

I'm still not convinced the Saints are a playoff team.

They play in a really tough division and the Atlanta team you saw last night is not the Atlanta team from the first two games of the season.