Thread: Hicks---PD Publicity

Default Hicks---PD Publicity

How much is this place getting?

It's a great place and it's lovely to hear from the same posters over and over, but I'd like to see more people join so we can get more diverse posts/opinions.

Have you thought of going to other team message boards and "advertising" over there?

Just wondering.

Mood

Default Re: Hicks---PD Publicity

I think we were actually budgeting a couple million for advertising at Conseco next year.
    Don't know why btown laughed about that. I really *am* saving up a couple million from PD's profits to advertise at Conseco.

In fact, if I budget accordingly, I can actually buy out Fieldhouse's name away from Conseco. Hicks' Fieldhouse sounds good to me.

But seroiusly, no I haven't advertised. I've swapped links with a handful of sports websites, but that's about it. Initially I did some advertising on the IS board (much to the ire of the hold-outs from that place), and on RealGM's Pacer board (which is where bulletproof and I think a couple others came from). I also have a link to us in my signature on Nightly.net, which is a pretty big forum that may or may not have drawn a few more people.

Past that, I haven't though. I don't think I personally will any time soon, but that doesn't mean I'll stop any of our userbase from doing it sometime.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

What you need to do is get it bumped up when people search for a Pacers Message Board.

Like what that guy did for "Miserable Failure". If you type that in, the bio of George W. Bush comes up. When I search for "Pacers Message Board", PD doesn't even come up.

Small things to make it bigger.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

It's all in good Meta Tags my friend , I actually did a search for something pacers releated and that Okur article came up

Growing slow is a good thing it helps ease new users into things , also the more users you get the more trouble and trolls you attract.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I have a link to this forum on Homestar Rules which by the way is an awesome Homestar forum.[/shameless plug]

I know how you can get cheap advertising at Conseco.

Pacersdigest.com is easy to remember x-specially among Pacer fans

so... you can have a shirt designed and made online for what, $10-$15 that is blue and yellow and states: "www.PacersDigest.com" on the front and whatever on the back

then wear it to the games and around town...I'm sure that will get New people on here.

I know how you can get cheap advertising at Conseco.

Pacersdigest.com is easy to remember x-specially among Pacer fans

so... you can have a shirt designed and made online for what, $10-$15 that is blue and yellow and states: "www.PacersDigest.com" on the front and whatever on the back

then wear it to the games and around town...I'm sure that will get New people on here.
    Sounds like a good idea to me.

Now where do we get the sponsors to pay the $10-$15?

:P

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'd pay Ten bucks for that