Thread: Anyone Heard of Zabasearch? Very Interesting indeed!

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Default Anyone Heard of Zabasearch? Very Interesting indeed!

Beginning (JULY '06) a new database was made available to the general public free of charge that displays your personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates). (Soc. Sec. is available for a price.) The database is found at http://www.zabasearch.com/ type in your name and check ... you'll be as SHOCKED as I was!

I urge you to forward this e-mail to family and friends. Check to see if your name and information is in their database. If so and you want it removed, send them an e-mail at info@zabasearch.com to request it be removed. I do not know how our names are appearing there, but I checked my own and a few other random ones and they are all in this database

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anyone Heard of Zabasearch? Very Interesting indeed!

LOL I just ran my name, and nothing.

I ran my dad's name, and although it came up with an address that's right, all the other info is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL I just ran my name, and nothing.
    Do you have a credit card? That seems to be what this is generated from.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Debit and credit.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

None of my info seems current. That site was hard to use though. The google link was interesting.

It has info on my Dad, who has never owned a credit card or debit card in his life.

It must also access public records, like titles for property.

Interesting site. It has addresses for me back 15 years that I wouldn't have even remembered!
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Yeah, I just LOoove Zabasearch. The majority of my job is investigating stalkers. Tell me this isn't the perfect tool for them. I was REAL pleased to see that stalkers can now get info on their victims from the comfort of their own homes.

What really is comforting to me is that if one of the hundreds of guys i locked up decides to come after me or my wife, from the comfort of prison, he could potentially look up where I live and have someone come after me...or my wife. So much for having an unlisted number and trying to be careful with my information.

Thanks Zabbasearch!!
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, I just LOoove Zabasearch. The majority of my job is investigating stalkers. Tell me this isn't the perfect tool for them. I was REAL pleased to see that stalkers can now get info on their victims from the comfort of their own homes.

What really is comforting to me is that if one of the hundreds of guys i locked up decides to come after me or my wife, from the comfort of prison, he could potentially look up where I live and have someone come after me...or my wife. So much for having an unlisted number and trying to be careful with my information.

Thanks Zabbasearch!!
    Well...

I guess more guys will be shot "resisting".

Now what are we going to do with all that free court time.