Thread: Ok I got a new car...

Default Ok I got a new car...

Well now that I have a LITTLE bit of free time I figured Id fill everyone in on my car.

I went to a local dealership here in my hometown,I just thought Id look here in town to get an idea of what I wanted and then go to a bigger town to buy my car.

When all of a sudden I saw *my* car.Its a smoke gray 2005 pontiac g6 gt,it has a panoramic roof, see it here ( http://www.pontiac.com/g6sedan/conte...roof_popup.jsp ).Black leather interior,manumatic transmission.6 disc in dash cd changer.Heated seats.Power seats,Chrome rims.

And what makes it all better is that it gets better gas milage than my intrepid.Which is strange because my dodge had a smaller engine (2.6 liter V6).And my pontiac has a (3.5 liter V6).

But anyways Im gonna get some pics on here sometime,Im going to try to deck it out a little bit (im working roughly 50 hours a week now,so I dont have much time).

I wanna change the grille out of it,replace it with a chrome grille.I sucks because I cant really change the cd player because it has a computer in it (tells all of my MPG,oil life..etc)

So now I might have a hardly used JVC MP3/WMA with AUX input car cd player for sale (if anyone is interested..I might get rid of it...not sure yet)
    LoneGranger33 said
    Agreed. As the members of Guns and Roses once said, "every rose has its thorn".

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Default Re: Ok I got a new car...

I've rented a couple of G6's.

They pack a punch.

Congratulations!

If you got some subs to go with that system, hit me up.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Brian that's what I drive. Cobalt Blue 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP. 2 tone leather interior, panoramic sunroof, 3.9L 240 hp. It will get up and go. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brian that's what I drive. Cobalt Blue 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP. 2 tone leather interior, panoramic sunroof, 3.9L 240 hp. It will get up and go. Seriously.
    Yea they have INSANE pickup,I mean..I still cant believe how quick it is.Now if I could only wrestle the car away from my fiance Id be set.lol.
    LoneGranger33 said
    Agreed. As the members of Guns and Roses once said, "every rose has its thorn".