Thread: Vote for Reggie

Default Vote for Reggie

on NBA.com...He's up on a poll for best clutch player. I think you know who I voted for. :P

I'm sure if all us posters vote for him, he'll bounce Jordan and climb into the #1 spot.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Vote for Reggie

Hmm , I don't think Reggie is gonna beat MJ

MJ 65%
    Reggie 18%

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

yeah, i voted too. but at least he can beat kobe.

Anyone ever see a list of career "clutch" performances by either Jordan or Reggie? I'd really like to see exactly how many games they have done them.

Anyone ever see a list of career "clutch" performances by either Jordan or Reggie? I'd really like to see exactly how many games they have done them.
    MJ used to have that one commercial "I've taken 102 final shots and won 68 games" Or something like that

Artificial Intelligence wintermute's Avatar

MJ used to have that one commercial "I've taken 102 final shots and won 68 games" Or something like that
    if i remember right, it's "i've missed so many game-winning shots...", the message being that failing is part of the process.

anyway, it doesn't matter since mj apparently made those numbers up for the commercial. he would have needed carlisle's interns' help to come up with the right ones