Thread: Need Help: Using Pictures off of the Internet

Default Need Help: Using Pictures off of the Internet

Does anybody know the stipulations about using a picture off the internet for say a painting or something you wanted to enter somewhere? I think you can use them if you change so many things, but I'm not really sure what those are.Any help would be appreciated!

BTW- I think I'm doing A Bob Marley in Charcoal.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Default Re: Need Help: Using Pictures off of the Internet

Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

My art teacher always told us we can't use stuff off the internet, because it is all copyrighted. Especially if you are entering it into a competition.

Yeah I have been told that you need rights for it if you are planning on making money. You could try contacting the photgrapher or artist and get their consent