Thread: The most amazing thing from game#3 for me

Default The most amazing thing from game#3 for me

I was looking at the box score and Steve Javie officiated and I never even noticed.

Either he is getting better or the moon was aligned just perfectly last night.

I say this because the mark of a good referee is that you don't notice that he is there. Last night, Javie must have done well (I did miss the first 8 minutes of the game, though).
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Default Re: The most amazing thing from game#3 for me

I was looking at the box score and Steve Javie officiated and I never even noticed.

Either he is getting better or the moon was aligned just perfectly last night.

I say this because the mark of a good referee is that you don't notice that he is there. Last night, Javie must have done well (I did miss the first 8 minutes of the game, though).

Wow. I didn't notice either. And I almost ALWAYS notice a Javie game. Shows how one-sided this thing was.

Sports Logo

Default Re: The most amazing thing from game#3 for me

I noticed he was there when Blount knocked the ball out of bounds and they gave it to the Celtics. There were several of those calls early but it simply did not mattter. After halftime it seemed like they just let them play pretty much. They were not making the kind of stupid calls you associate with him.