Thread: The Nationals actually put on quite a show today...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Nationals actually put on quite a show today...

Not that any of you care, but we got rained out yesterday.

Me and my boy went to the first game of the double header today, and we were down 4-1 before coming back to win 6-5 off of a walk with the bases loaded in the 12th inning.

I didnt stay for the second game (wanted to get home for the Notre Dame game) but we also won that game in the bottom on the ninth.

Good times, even if it was a bit cold (and a bit raininy for the start of the game)

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The Nationals actually put on quite a show today...

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not that any of you care, but we got rained out yesterday.

Me and my boy went to the first game of the double header today, and we were down 4-1 before coming back to win 6-5 off of a walk with the bases loaded in the 12th inning.

I didnt stay for the second game (wanted to get home for the Notre Dame game) but we also won that game in the bottom on the ninth.

Good times, even if it was a bit cold (and a bit raininy for the start of the game)
    Yeah walk-offs are always fun, the Reds did one against the Cards earlier this month I was it.

I'm going to the Giants game on Tuesday. Looks to be fun.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Yeah, I guess I missed just getting out.

Baseball kind of bores me, and I gave up my season tickets, but I had a blast.

We were tauning our CF all day (Church) and we were joking and said "Wouldnt it be the **** if he hits a homer here right to us" and on the second pitch he hit one, but it was one level below us.

Then after the 7th inning I said "Im gonna die if Soriano ties it up with a 3 run homer". Then Soriano came up and he was 0-4, and the two guys ahead of him had gotten on and bam, first ***** gone!

lol. The only bad part was the win was kind of anti climatic. Walking in a run with the bases loaded, that was kind of weak.

Enjoy your game Tuesday, I cant wait for Sept 11 (Vikings-Redskins). Its gonna be banging!

I went to a few Giants games, I almost died. The last game I went against the Diamonbacks, me and my cuz ended up leaving in the 3rd inning. If Bonds aint playing there aint much to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac View Post
    I went to a few Giants games, I almost died. The last game I went against the Diamonbacks, me and my cuz ended up leaving in the 3rd inning. If Bonds aint playing there aint much to watch.
    That is kind of coincidental, we played the Diamonback today.

I could not leave early, though. We had a long drive to the game (my friend has a 2-3 hour drive to work every day, and we met at work today) and I would have been made at myself if we had left.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    Yeah, I guess I missed just getting out.

Baseball kind of bores me, and I gave up my season tickets, but I had a blast.

We were tauning our CF all day (Church) and we were joking and said "Wouldnt it be the **** if he hits a homer here right to us" and on the second pitch he hit one, but it was one level below us.

Then after the 7th inning I said "Im gonna die if Soriano ties it up with a 3 run homer". Then Soriano came up and he was 0-4, and the two guys ahead of him had gotten on and bam, first ***** gone!

lol. The only bad part was the win was kind of anti climatic. Walking in a run with the bases loaded, that was kind of weak.

Enjoy your game Tuesday, I cant wait for Sept 11 (Vikings-Redskins). Its gonna be banging!
    Be nice if the Colts could get a home opener.....

I can't wait for my first Colts game of the year. I'm going to get CRUNK.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

I love having the Tailgate Club.

Snyder robs us at gun point with those ticket prices, but we get a all you can eat buffet 3 hours before the game and they have XBOX's set up, chearleaders walking around, free giveaways, and all that and also a 5th quarter party after teh game.

The best part is after the first home game we dont play a home game again till October, and I will be 21 by then