Thread: Arcade Problems

Default Arcade Problems

Am I the only person here having trouble with PacMan? Every time I get a new high score, I'm logged off PD and the score's not recorded. It's driving me nuts! I can do a lot better than 10,000!

Default Re: Arcade Problems

Lies all lies.

Seriously, I've read other strange things happening to people; though yours is the most obnoxious I've heard of.

This arcade was created by someone else, and many vbulletin liscence owners (hi) like to take setups like this one and install it on our forums. If there are bugs, it's up to him to fix them eventually. So while I'm sorry that doesn't help anybody, at least you know that we see it too, and I wish we could fix it right away but it can't be done as far as I know. Hopefully in the future we'll learn of an updated version of the arcade that fixes these issues. To the best of my knowledge, this arcade is one that's still supported by its maker, so I expect that to happen eventually.

Two of the tournaments are ruined. Is it within your powers to delete them so they don't take up space anymore?

It should be; just tell me specifically which need to be deleted.

The tetris and snake tournaments started on 8-11.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

On Space Invaders after you've collected many lives and say you start dying off, you'll die one time and have 6 lives left, and it says game over.