Thread: My boy, Mike Tyson...representin'!!

Default My boy, Mike Tyson...representin'!!

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho...s/9299505.html

Mike Tyson, dancing till dawn on the new go-go stage at OPM (Forum Shops at Caesars). As Tyson left, he was hoisted up by a party of bachelorettes and carried out. ..

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho...s/9310060.html

More on Mike Tyson's bizarre go-go dancing marathon at OPM (Forum Shops at Caesars), that ended at dawn Saturday. Tyson "borrowed" about two dozen bar towels to hand out as souvenirs. He'd towel off the sweat and toss the keepsakes into the crowd of female spectators. After leaving the club, my spies say, Tyson became enraged and threatened to pulverize three guys before security intervened. Then he grabbed a female tourist who was snapping some photos, and the slurring ex-champ invoked his four favorite words, which began with "Show me your ...."

Alright, Mike!! Show 'em how's it's done, kid! Aww..come on, Ladies...Mike Tyson's sweat??! I never cease to be amazed at how people will jock someone just becasue they are/used to be famous.

Years ago, (about 15), I inadvertantly hung out with Randall "Tex" Cobb for a little bit. I was down at the old Sports Bar on S. Meridian (along with Jackson Street bar) and Cobb was by himself, and was sitting next to me. He was just as dirty, unkempt and slightly smelly as he appears in the movies. It was amazing, disgusting and fascinating to watch women go from comptempt for this shaggy, biker looking dude, to boderline groupie, once trhey found out who he was. Amazing.

BTW, he is one wierd dude. We went from Jackson to Sports together and I couldn't tell you what he said. He either mumbled half the time or just plain didn't say much. Of course, I hear years later that he had a drug problem, so that may have been part of it.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Default Re: My boy, Mike Tyson...representin'!!

I dont know how this will help me run a screen play in Madden

And they say people can't change.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Mike Tyson, dancing till dawn on the new go-go stage at OPM (Forum Shops at Caesars). As Tyson left, he was hoisted up by a party of bachelorettes and carried out. ..

More on Mike Tyson's bizarre go-go dancing marathon at OPM (Forum Shops at Caesars), that ended at dawn Saturday. Tyson "borrowed" about two dozen bar towels to hand out as souvenirs. He'd towel off the sweat and toss the keepsakes into the crowd of female spectators. After leaving the club, my spies say, Tyson became enraged and threatened to pulverize three guys before security intervened. Then he grabbed a female tourist who was SNAPPING SOME PHOTOS, and the slurring ex-champ invoked his four favorite words, which began with "Show me your ...."

Alright, Mike!! Show 'em how's it's done, kid! Aww..come on, Ladies...Mike Tyson's sweat??! I never cease to be amazed at how people will jock someone just becasue they are/used to be famous.

Years ago, (about 15), I inadvertantly hung out with Randall "Tex" Cobb for a little bit. I was down at the old Sports Bar on S. Meridian (along with Jackson Street bar) and Cobb was by himself, and was sitting next to me. He was just as dirty, unkempt and slightly smelly as he appears in the movies. It was amazing, disgusting and fascinating to watch women go from comptempt for this shaggy, biker looking dude, to boderline groupie, once trhey found out who he was. Amazing.

BTW, he is one wierd dude. We went from Jackson to Sports together and I couldn't tell you what he said. He either mumbled half the time or just plain didn't say much. Of course, I hear years later that he had a drug problem, so that may have been part of it.
    Camera?
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

More on Mike Tyson's bizarre go-go dancing marathon at OPM (Forum Shops at Caesars), that ended at dawn Saturday. Tyson "borrowed" about two dozen bar towels to hand out as souvenirs. He'd towel off the sweat and toss the keepsakes into the crowd of female spectators. After leaving the club, my spies say, Tyson became enraged and threatened to pulverize three guys before security intervened. Then he grabbed a female tourist who was snapping some photos, and the slurring ex-champ invoked his four favorite words, which began with "Show me your ...."

I'm disappointed in the Tex Cobb story. There's gotta be a bar fight or something in there. He had to of gotten carried away and rooted his face in the crotch of one of those groupee's and accidently split her head open on the bar or SOMETHING.

And what women would have known who the hell he was/is even back then. That IS amazing.

Tyson...Tyson...

Oh, you mean the guy who bit off a guy's ear and got knocked the **** out by a relatively scrawny guy named "Buster?"

He's still alive?
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

Mood

Yesh, actually, Mike is shtill alive. He'sh had shome problems wif shome things reschently.

Schpeech not of the leasht of them, either.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

Didn't he die in a grease fire....?
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

You guyths woundndt lasht 2 minutes in Mikes world.

Don't be ludicrous.

Jay Ohh

He's black, you know.

All this time I thought he was Swedish.