Thread: I know this has been asked before...

Default I know this has been asked before...

...but I couldn't find it through search. Does anyone have any older Pacer's games on tape, DVD, CD, etc, or know where I can track some down? (Kazaa, Limewire?)

I'd sure like to have some older stuff, even if it's just random games, recorded. I'd even be willing to pay a small fee if anyone could make me a dupe. Any ideas, anyone?
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Default Re: I know this has been asked before...

how old we talking about ?

like ABA ?

I have some of that
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...but I couldn't find it through search. Does anyone have any older Pacer's games on tape, DVD, CD, etc, or know where I can track some down? (Kazaa, Limewire?)

I'd sure like to have some older stuff, even if it's just random games, recorded. I'd even be willing to pay a small fee if anyone could make me a dupe. Any ideas, anyone?
    video.google has some stuff from last year.

Dunno how old you want though
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

No, I'm looking for NBA era stuff. Just about anything. Thanks, able, too.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

I have a few select playoff games from the 90's up until now. I still have Reggie's 25-point 4th quarter game from 1994, game 5 at MSG ECF. Up until three years ago when I moved I had every playoff game on tape starting in 1994, but when I move most of that I threw out. A mistake

Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!