Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore this thread

Default Re: Ignore this thread

Thank you for not ignoring my disgust and deleting that ignorable picture of someone I would like to ignore.

Alas I do not have to ignore you Gyron but I might just for fun.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

DrBadd01: We have agreed never to go back. Never.

Gyron: What was the purpose of our leaving? Don't forget, it was out of hope of something good and right.

JayRedd: You should not have made decisions without us!

Gyron: I'm guilty, Jay! I made a decision of the heart, I cannot look into another's eyes and see the same look I see in Anthem's without justification! It is too painful, I cannot bear it!

DrBadd01: You have jeopardized everything we have posted.

Gyron: Who do you think will continue this thread, this life? Do you plan to post forever? It is in them that our future lies. It is in bellisimo and newman8r that this way of life will continue. Yes, I have risked! I hope I am always able to risk everything for the just and right cause. If we did not make this decision, we could never again call ourselves ignored, and that in the end is what we have protected here: Ignorance! That, I'm not ready to give up.

Anthem: Let him go. If it ends, it ends. We can move towards hope, that's what's beautiful about this place. We cannot run from heartache. My request was ignored in the threads, the rest of my posts got ignored here. Heartache is a part of life, we know that now. Bellisimo is running toward hope, let him run. If this place is worthy, he'll be successful in his quest.

DrBadd01: How could you have sent him? He is from Hungary.

Gyron: He is more capable than most in this thread. And he is led by Megan Fox. The world moves for Megan Fox. It kneels before her in awe.

The Village

ignored

I love this thread.

You still can't have my bud light.

Mood

bellisimo: Oh, a post! What a splendid present!

newman8r: Be cautious. You are reading the bad thread.

bellisimo: This thread attracts Those We Don't Post Of.
    [Turning to naturallystoned]

bellisimo: You ought not read that thread anymore.
    [naturallystoned nods]

newman8r: [In a hushed whisper] He picked it from his browser.

bellisimo: Your breathing has changed. What's wrong?

newman8r: [to naturallystoned] If you did not post this now, where did you submit it?

[naturallystoned takes newman8r's hand and leads him through the digest. Cut to scene where we hear newman8r addressing the Moderators]

newman8r: Today at Feedback Forum, naturallystoned handed bellisimo a post of the bad location. When asked where he had submitted those posts, for they were unlike any I have seen, he pointed to the link on Feedback Forum. It is my belief that naturallystoned has entered the 'Ignore this thread' thread, and has done so on many occasions. It is also my belief that, because of his innocence, those posters who reside in the thread did not harm him. This strengthens my feeling that they will let me post if they sense I am not a threat.

I ignored my own fart while i drank some pee.

naturallystoned: There are five different types of chairs in this thread.

Dr. Badd01: That's way too many chairs for one thread.

naturallystoned: [high on 'shrooms] Did you know there's a guy whose sole job is to ignore chairs for this thread?

Dr. Badd01: Please take the chairs away.

naturallystoned: Like this one! It's red with gold stripes and ... [sits] ... Oh, this one is amazing. [puts fist in mouth]

Dr. Badd01: Please take the chairs away. I don't like them! The big one is staring at me and that short one is being very droll.

naturallystoned: [taking fist out of mouth] It tastes like a rainbow.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

Follow my twitter:

@8pts9secs

hahahaha jayredd I love you in a manly kind of gay love.

I'm ignoring Newman8r's Gay Man Love of Jayredd.

Mood

Gyron: You didn't used to post here did ya? ****, I know you. You're JayRedd! I was there the day you posted that 'Knocked Up' reference right under the golden shower post, set the record. Man, that thing had a motor on it. It's still the record right?

JayRedd: Got the keyboard at home on the wall.

Gyron: You've got two 'Ignore this Thread' records, don't ya?

JayRedd: Five.

Gyron: Why weren't you in the main boards making stacks of 'QFT' and getting your posts quoted by the respected posters?

newman8r: 'Cause he has another record most people don't know about. He has the Pacers Digest 'ignored post' record.

JayRedd: Hello newman.

newman8r: Jay's a class-A screw up. He would just submit his posts as
    hard as he could every time. Didn't matter what the moderators said, didn't matter what was already posted. He would just whip that mouse through the air as hard as he could. Looked like a lumberjack chopping down a tree. Jay here has more ignored posts than any two members.

Gyron: You really got the ignored post record?

JayRedd: Felt wrong not to post.

The Chairs are still staring at me . . . . . .

I am ignoring the fact that Gyron is ignoring me. Hey Gyron don't feel bad I love you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hilarious. I can't believe this thread is still going.

naturallystoned: People will come, Anthem.

They'll come to Ignore This Thread for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up to the Feedback Forum not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive in this thread as innocent as children, longing for the past.

"Of course, we won't mind if you look around," you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it -- for it is money they have and peace they lack.

And they'll click through the pages; read in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere in front of the desktops, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the thread and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters -- the memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces.

People will come, Anthem.

The one constant through all the years, Anthem, has been Ignore This Thread. Pacers Digest has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But Ignore This Thread has marked the time. This thread, this game -- it's a part of our past, Anthem. It reminds us of all that once was good and it could be again.

Oh...people will come, Anthem.

People will most definitely come.
    Last edited by JayRedd; 12-08-2007 at 02:30 PM.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

Follow my twitter:

@8pts9secs

Gyron: Yo guys! Sup?

newman8r: Gyron, where have you been, man? You almost gave me a ******* heart attack. Let me see it. Did you pussy out or what?

Gyron: No noooo, man. I got it; it is flawless. Check it!

JayRedd: [examining the fake ID] Hawaii. All right, that's good. That's hard to trace, I guess. Wait... you changed your name to... McNored?

Gyron: Yeah.

JayRedd: McNored? What kind of a stupid name is that, Gyron? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?

Gyron: Naw, they let you pick any name you want when you get down there.

newman8r: And you landed on McNored...

Gyron: Yeah. It was between that or Muhammed.

newman8r: Why the FU<K would it be between THAT or Muhammed? Why don't you just pick a common name like a normal person?

Gyron: Muhammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a fu<king book for once.

JayRedd: Gyron, have you actually ever met anyone named Muhammed?

Gyron: Have YOU actually ever met anyone named McNored?

newman8r: No, that's why you picked a dumb fu<king name!

Gyron: Fu<k you.

newman8r: Gimme that. All right, you look like a future pedophile in this picture, number 1. Number 2: it doesn't even have a first name, it just says "McNored"!

JayRedd: What? One name? ONE NAME? Who are you? Reggie?

newman8r: Gyron, this ID says that you're 25 years old. Why wouldn't you just put 21, man?

Gyron: newman8r, newman8r, newman8r. Listen up, @ss-face: every day, hundreds of kids go into the liquor store with fake IDs, and every single one says they're 21. Pssh, how many 21 year olds do you think there are in this town? It's called fu<king strategy, all right?

JayRedd: Stay calm, okay? Let's not lose our heads. It's... it's a fine ID; it'll... it's gonna work. It's passable, okay? This isn't terrible. I mean, it's up to you, Gyron. This guy is either gonna think 'Here's another kid with a fake ID' or 'Here's McNored, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor'. Okay? So what's it gonna be?

Gyron: [grinning] ... I am McNored!

newman8r: No you're not. No one's McNored. McNored's never existed because that's a made up dumb FU<KING FAIRY TALE NAME, YOU FU<K!
    Last edited by N8R; 12-08-2007 at 08:25 PM.

Newman8r: So the ignore this thread combination is 1,2,3,4,5 .........

Newman8r: That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

Jayredd: 1,2,3,4,5. That's amazing I've got the same combination on my luggage.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by newman8r
    Dear Fellows, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an embedded youtube video when I was a kid, but now... they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. Anthem got me into this... half way thread, called the "What song are you listening to?". And a job posting the movies I've watched in the "What movie did you last watch?" thread.

It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the other posters like me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds,I keep thinkin' rcarey might just show up and say 'Hello'. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night; I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get a copy of Gigli and post that I watched it so they'd send me home. I could at the moderator while I was at it, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sorta nonsense anymore. I don't like it here, I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'd kick up any fuss, not for an older poster like me.

[carves "Grape monkey butt" into wood. Admires his work for a moment. Then kicks out the table beneath him and hangs himself]

Naturallystoned: What's that sound? You hear it? It's a funny squeaky sound. It sounds like someone is ignoring a thread....
    Anthem: You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned View Post
    [carves "Grape monkey butt" into wood. Admires his work for a moment. Then kicks out the table beneath him and hangs himself]
    Nice Shawshank rendition....

naturallystoned: Gyron...If you ever get out of Ignore This Thread, do me a favor.

Gyron: Sure, naturallystoned. Anything.

naturallystoned: There's a big thread up near the Shout Box. You know where the Shout Box is?

Gyron: Well, there's...there's a lot of threads up there.

naturallystoned: One in particular. It's got an embedded image of a long rock wall with a big oak tree at the north end. It's like something out of a Bellisimo post. It's where I asked newman8r to marry me. We went there for a picnic and made cyber love under that oak, and I asked, and newman8r said yes.

Promise me, Gyron...If you ever get out...find that thread. On the first page, you'll find a post that has no earthly business in a PD forum...A post of black, volcanic glass. There's something written in it I want you to see.

Gyron: What, naturallystoned? What's written in that post?

naturallystoned: [turns to walk away] You'll have to look it up to see.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

Follow my twitter:

@8pts9secs

Gyron: [narrating] I wish I could tell you that newman8r fought the good fight, and that naturallystoned let him be. I wish I could tell you that -- but Ignore This Thread is no fairy-tale world.

newman8r never said who did it, but we all knew.

Things went on like that for awhile.

Ignore This Thread life consists of routine -- and then more routine. Every so often, newman8r would show up with fresh bruises. naturallystoned kept at him -- sometimes he was able to fight him off...sometimes not.

And that's how it went for newman8r -- that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, Ignore This Thread would have got the best of him.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

Follow my twitter:

@8pts9secs

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by newman8r
    Dear Fellows, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an embedded youtube video when I was a kid, but now... they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. Anthem got me into this... half way thread, called the "What song are you listening to?". And a job posting the movies I've watched in the "What movie did you last watch?" thread.

It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the other posters like me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds,I keep thinkin' rcarey might just show up and say 'Hello'. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night; I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get a copy of Gigli and post that I watched it so they'd send me home. I could at the moderator while I was at it, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sorta nonsense anymore. I don't like it here, I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'd kick up any fuss, not for an older poster like me.
    Hello.

I can no longer ignore this thread.

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Friends, Posters, Countrymen, lend me your ears;
    I come to ignore this thread, not to praise it.
    The evil that threads do lives after them;
    The good is oft interred with their html codes;
    So let it be with this thread.
    The noble Anthem Hath told you this thread was ambitious:
    If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
    And grievously hath this thread answer'd it.
    Here, under leave of Anthem and the rest -
    For Anthem is an honourable man;
    So are they all, all honourable men -
    Come I to speak in this thread's funeral.
    It was my friend, faithful and just to me:
    But Anthem says it was ambitious;
    And Anthem is an honourable man.
    He hath brought many topics home to Pacers Digest
    Whose rants did the general coffers filled this in this thread seem ambitious?
    When that the poor have ignored,
    this thread hath wept:
    Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
    Yet Anthem says it was ambitious;
    And Anthem is an honourable man.
    You all did see that on March Madness
    I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
    Which it did thrice refuse:
    was this ambition?
    Yet Anthem says it was ambitious;
    And, sure, he is an honourable man.
    I speak not to disprove what Anthem spoke,
    But here I am to speak what I do know.
    You all did love it once, not without cause:
    What cause withholds you then, to mourn for it?
    O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
    And men have lost their reason. Bear with me;
    My heart is in the coffin there with this thread,
    And I must pause till it come back to me.
    Last edited by bellisimo; 12-11-2007 at 09:25 PM.

Mood

Anthem: Gyron, your files say you've posted 16 pages of a life sentence. Do you feel you've been rehabilitated?

Gyron: Rehabilitated? Well, Now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

Anthem: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin the main board...

Gyron: I know what *you* think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made up word. A moderator's word, so young fellas like yourself can attach a William Safire signature and a Colin Ferguson avatar, and have a 'White and Nerdy' title. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?

Anthem: Well, are you?

Gyron: There's not a Christmas Vacation ripoff that goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who submitted that terrible post. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your browser, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ****.

[sitting around all comptemplatively in the yard after Anthem held a knife to newman8r's throat]

naturallystoned: I just don't understand what happened in there.

newman8r: Anthem's crazy as a rat in a tin sh*thouse, is what.

Gyron: Oh newman8r, that's enough out of you.

JayRedd: I heard he had you sh*tin' in your pants.

newman8r: F*** you.

Gyron: Would you knock it off? Anthem ain't no bug. He's just...just institutionalized.

newman8r: Institutionalized, my a**.

Gyron: The man's been ignoring this thread fifty years, newman8r. Fifty years. This is all he knows. In here, he's an important man...He's an educated man. Outside? He's nothin'...Just a used up poster with carpel tunnel in both hands. Ignore This Thread is funny. First you hate it. Then you get used to it. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on it. That's institutionalized.

newman8r: *****. I could never get like that.

JayRedd: Oh yeah? Say that when you been ignoring this thread as long as Anthem has.

Gyron: ******* right. They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take. The part that counts, anyway.
    Last edited by JayRedd; 12-12-2007 at 11:14 PM.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

Follow my twitter:

@8pts9secs