Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore this thread

Default Re: Ignore this thread

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wish I still had time to ignore this thread.
    I'm eating a tort and will not ignoring this thread right now!

man I cant believe I wasted so much time ignoring this thread

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

newman8r: This is not for the ignorance of one or two posts, but for the ignorance of one Thread.

Gyron: Tell me Newman, what Thread is that?

Jay Redd: The 'Ignore this thread' Thread!

Gyron: There is no such thread and to speak of one is treason.

Jay Redd: We ARE readers of the 'Ignore this thread' Thread! And our rights are being threatened by a forum member three thousand pages away!

Doctor Badd: Tell me, Mr. Redd, why should I trade one forum member three thousand pages away for three thousand forum members one page away? A non-conforming poster can trample a man's rights as easily as Anthem can.

newman8r: Doctor Badd, I understand you used to be a jet.

Doctor Badd: If you mean 'Jet', then am I angry about being told to ignore a thread without a 'please' or a 'thank you'. Well yes I am. Should each member choose what to read independently? I believe that they can, and that they should. But if you are asking me, am I willing to go against Anthem? Then the answer is most definitely NO!
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

lol

Edit: lol while not ignoring ths thread.

Lower your avatars and march straight back to the Shout Box...stopping in every thread to beg forgiveness for thirteen months of non-ignorance, bad movie quotes and erroneously putting a space in JayRedd's name. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today.

Mood

Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about ignoring a thread? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special thread for the occasion with a hollow premise, look! Make sure it blows the back of my *******ed monitor out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The thread! Readin' the thread! Now that's the reason!

Lethal Weapon
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate at ignoring this thread. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure at ignoring this thread. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you while you ignore this thread. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same and not ignore this thread. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others to not ingore this thread.

naturallystoned: Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's Ignoring this thread from the Feedback Forum.

Arrr, me hearties! Keep on ignoring this thread, or I'll lash ya to the mizzenmast!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Ignore this thread? I show you ignore this thread. You don't know what ignore this thread is, Mr. Anthem.

I'd show you, but I'm too old...I'm too tired...I'm too f***ing blind. If I were the man I was five months ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this Feedback forum.

Ignore this thread? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around...you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Posters like these -- younger than these -- their signatures removed by mods, their posts ripped off in the Star. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated avatar. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Indianapolis with his tail between his legs, but I say you are EXECUTIN' his soul!

And why? Because he's not a PD-man. PD-men. You hurt this poster, you're gonna be PD-bums...the lot of ya. And Gyron, Dr. Badd, naturallystoned...wherever you are out there...F*** YOU TOO!

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way Anthem wants it. Well, Anthem gets it. And I don't like it any more than you Jayredd.

Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ignore this thread? I show you ignore this thread. You don't know what ignore this thread is, Mr. Anthem.

I'd show you, but I'm too old...I'm too tired...I'm too f***ing blind. If I were the man I was five months ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this Feedback forum.

Ignore this thread? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around...you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Posters like these -- younger than these -- their signatures removed by mods, their posts ripped off in the Star. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated avatar. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Indianapolis with his tail between his legs, but I say you are EXECUTIN' his soul!

And why? Because he's not a PD-man. PD-men. You hurt this poster, you're gonna be PD-bums...the lot of ya. And Gyron, Dr. Badd, naturallystoned...wherever you are out there...F*** YOU TOO!
    "Whatya gonna do? Nice PD member, eh? Don't wanna get mixed up in the feedback forum? Now you wanna acknowledge this thread because he told you to ignore it , huh? Whataya think this is, the RATS board, where you can ignore them a website away? You gotta get up close like this... badaBING! you ignore this thread all over your nice Ron Artest jersey. C'mere... you're taking this very personal."
    Last edited by DrBadd01; 09-20-2007 at 09:43 PM.

[Gyron greets a couple of orderlies who arrive with an occupied body bag on a gurney from a traffic accident]
    Gyron: Do you people have any idea how long I've been ignore you? Next time, if you're not here in thirty minutes or less, I expect a free dead body... or at least some garlic knots.
    Anthem: Gyron, I think that's extremely insensitive.
    Gyron: I don't think so.
    [to the dead body]
    Gyron: JayRedd, you care to ignore in?
    [He bends down to ignore at the head of the gurney]
    Gyron: Nope, he's fine with it. And he knows a thing or two... except of course that a yellow light means to ignore this thread.
    [He ignores morbidly]
    Last edited by N8R; 09-20-2007 at 10:21 PM.

I never ignored any thread in my life, didn't have it comin' to 'em. You got dat? All I have in this world is my Ron Burgundy avatar and my "I'm Breezy" mood, and I don't break em for no one. Do you understand?

That piece of ***** up there...I never liked him...I never trusted him. For all I know, he had me set up and had my friend Jermaniac banned. But that's history. I'm here...he's not.

You wanna ignore this thread with me...you say it. You don't...then you make a move.

“I’m angry, and not because I’m in it, but because it degrades women. Which I ignore.”

True and funny fact: If you google "if you're not here in thirty minutes or less, I expect a free dead body... or at least some garlic knots", you get Scrubs at #4. Number 1? Ignore This Thread, on PacersDigest.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Anthem: Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to ignore myself in front of a train.

This guy wears some kinda fish costume. And he doesn't ignore this thread either......

This ant eater is looking for people who ignore this thread. He wants to bite thier nards.

This is the jellyfish that will sting your nards if you ignore this thread...

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new thread, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that no men shall be created who will ignore it.

Now we are engaged in a great PD war, testing whether this thread or any thread so conceived and so dedicated can long endure. We are met on a great forum. We have come to dedicate a portion of the Feedback Forum as a final resting-place for those who here did not ignore this thread so that this thread might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this thread. The brave men, Anthem and Gyron, who struggled here have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note nor long remember what I post here, but it can never forget what they did not ignore here.

It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who did not ignore here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored PD members we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these posters shall not have not ignored this thread in vain, that this forum under Hicks shall have a new birth of freedom, and that thread of the non-ignorers, by the non-ignorers, for the non-ignorers shall not perish from this earth.

Last edited by JayRedd; 09-25-2007 at 10:24 PM.

I am certain that my fellow posters expect that on my ignorance of this thread I will address them with a candor and a decision which the present situation of our feedback forum impel. This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Nor need we shrink from honestly facing conditions in our feedback forum today. This great forum will ignore as it has ignored, will overlook and will discount. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to ignore is this thread itself—nameless, unreasoning, justified ignoring which doesn't recognize needed efforts to snub it to its end. In every dark hour of our forum life a leadership of ignorance and overlooking has met with that understanding and support of ignoring the thread themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to ignoring this thread in these critical days.

Newman8r: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?
    Gyron (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.
    Newman8r: No, Gyron. Their ingnorance company. That's just stupid what you said

DrBadd: who is the ignorance company?
    Newman8r: I don't know I am ignoring them
    DrBadd: if you are ignoring them than how do you know to call them?

Newman8r: Now, I'm going to do something I like to call the 'Compliment Sandwhich" Where I say something good, talk about where you need improvement, and then end with something good.
    DrBadd: Whatever you gotta do...
    Newman8r (flips notepad): Something good... something good... You like to ignore and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts...But you ignore this thread.