Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore this thread

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Ignore this thread

Quote Originally Posted by newman8r View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Newman8r: Now, I'm going to do something I like to call the 'Compliment Sandwhich" Where I say something good, talk about where you need improvement, and then end with something good.
    DrBadd: Whatever you gotta do...
    Newman8r (flips notepad): Something good... something good... You like to ignore and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts...But you ignore this thread.
    DrBadd: quid pro quo
    Newman8r: quid pro quo?
    DrBadd: yes You avatar picture is cool . . . but just like JayRedd you don't ignore this thread enough, but your avatar picture is good.

DrBadd: So, I need a little treat for the gang. Something to win their affections back.

Newman8r: Back? Why is that, DrBadd?

DrBadd: Well, I ran down JayRedd in my car.

Newman8r: Ohhhh. Did you do this on purpose?

DrBadd: No. I was being negligent.

Newman8r: Did this happen on company property?

DrBadd: It was on company property, with company property. So, double ignoring, we're fine.

Newman8r: I don't think-- I don't think you understand how ignoring works.

DrBadd: Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're Ignorant'?

Newman8r is ignoring this thread in a better place now. Actually, he's ignoring this thread in the freezer. Because of the odor.

I'm not superstitious about ignoring this thread...but I am a little stitious.

JayRedd has been involved in a number of ignoring cults, both as a leader and a follower. He has more fun ignoring the followers. But he make more money as a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by newman8r View Post
    JayRedd has been involved in a number of ignoring cults, both as a leader and a follower. He has more fun ignoring the followers. But he make more money as a leader.
    I hearby testify that I have witnessed JayRedd at these ignoring cults. He does have more fun ignoring the followers. However, Newman8r has also been at these cults and that is why he can state JayRedd's Involvement.

Last year Dr. Badd asked me how to setup a blog. Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Dr. Badd’s brain I opened up a Word document on his computer and put an address at the top. I’ve ignored some of it. Even for the Internet, it’s pretty shocking.

DrBadd: You don't call retarded people retards. It's bad taste. You call your friends retards when they're ignoring this thread.

Newman8r: Ignoring this thread is all about controlling things...about being in the driver’s seat. You make one tiny mistake, and you’re dead. I made one tiny mistake...I wore woman’s clothes.

JayRedd: Yeah, Newman8r snapped at me. But there was this tinkle in his eye, that I picked up on, which said, 'Dude, we're friends. I'm doing this for appearances. I am the big boss now. And I have to seem like an ogre. But you know me, and you trust me and we like each other. And we'll always be friends. And I would never take you for granted in a million years. And I miss you, man, and I love you... His words.

Mood

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO IGNORE THIS THREAD ANYMORE!'

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your browsers, open them and stick your hands out and type - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to type, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to type about the upcoming season and the movies you just watched and what needs to rot in hell. But first get out of your game of freecell, open the internet browser, stick your hands out, and yell, and type it:

Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned View Post

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your browsers, open them and stick your hands out and type - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to type, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to type about the upcoming season and the movies you just watched and what needs to rot in hell. But first get out of your game of freecell, open the internet browser, stick your hands out, and yell, and type it:

http://www.google.com/search?q=i%27m...ient=firefox-a
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I feel so bad, I haven't thought about this thread all week. I shall return to not ignoring this thread immediately.

Newman8r: We had a foreign exchange student when I was young. And, we called him my brother, and that's what I thought he was. Um, then he went home to what is formerly Yugoslavia, taking all of my blue jeans, with him. And I had to spend the entire winter in shorts. That is what Ryan is like: A fake brother who steals your jeans while ignoring you.

"Tactical ignoring is a strategy where a person gives no outward sign of recognizing a behavior, such as no eye contact, no verbal response and no physical response. However, the person remains aware of the behavior and monitors the individual to ensure their safety and the safety of others.

One of the principles of tactical ignoring is to analyse the behavior to see the message that is being communicated by the individual. This message, the need for attention or to gain a reaction, requires a response. The aim is to provide the child with positive and quality attention for displaying appropriate behaviors, or for not displaying the desired behavior. When the child displays the desired behavior in order to gain attention, it may be appropriate to tactically ignore the behavior. "
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_ignoring

Ignore - to refrain from noticing or recognizing: to ignore insulting remarks.

Thread - a fine cord of flax, cotton, or other fibrous material spun out to considerable length, esp. when composed of two or more filaments twisted together.

So keep that in mind while ignoring

This is what happens when you ignore a thread.....Wormholes are created.

Then WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THIS THREAD??????

This guy ignored this thread. See what happened to his family?

If you ignore this thread, I'm doing this to all of your shrubbery.

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy ignore this thread s*** with us...you flash a piece out on the lanes...I'll take it away from you, stick it up your a** and pull the f***in' trigger 'til it goes "click."

The dudes Abides. . . . . . . .

Ignoring since 85

Ignore Since '84

I was born to ignore