Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 653

Thread: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

  1. #601
    Member Knucklehead Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Went out with my uncle last Sunday morning for a couple hours of male bonding, screwdrivers and cigars, mostly I think to see his deer stands. He lives in Mississippi and must have at least a dozen scattered hither and yon.
    Got a trailer he lives out of during deer season.
    Quite a different lifestyle than hanging around Indy at gay bars.
    EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Don't thank me, I'll kill ya.

  2. #602
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead Warrior View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Went out with my uncle last Sunday morning for a couple hours of male bonding, screwdrivers and cigars, mostly I think to see his deer stands. He lives in Mississippi and must have at least a dozen scattered hither and yon.
    Got a trailer he lives out of during deer season.
    Quite a different lifestyle than hanging around Indy at gay bars.
    EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with that.


    Male bonding.......gay bars.......................


    Twes and Spicoli are missing..........


    uh........................
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  3. #603
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Male bonding.......gay bars.......................


    Twes and Spicoli are missing..........


    uh........................

    Now come one geezer, that was just uncalled for!

    You do realize it's shotgun season now, there are good reasons for our absence.

    Still no monsters down from my end though...

    Twes??

  4. #604
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    I get to chaperone a bunch of High School kids on a short trip today...wait, did I say something wrong?




    Oh and BTW.....Jr. is selling Poinsetta's for a fund raiser so he can go to Ireland in 16 months. Come on all you closet Poinsetta lovers, step up to the plate on this so I don't have to pay for the trip myself!
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  5. #605

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Male bonding.......gay bars.......................


    Twes and Spicoli are missing..........


    uh........................
    Didn't they get a two-person deer stand?
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  6. #606
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,432

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get to chaperone a bunch of High School kids on a short trip today...wait, did I say something wrong?




    Oh and BTW.....Jr. is selling Poinsetta's for a fund raiser so he can go to Ireland in 16 months. Come on all you closet Poinsetta lovers, step up to the plate on this so I don't have to pay for the trip myself!
    Did you say short trip or short bus?

    I'd buy one, but the shipping to Texas would probably cost you more.

  7. #607
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you say short trip or short bus?

    I'd buy one, but the shipping to Texas would probably cost you more.



    Never been to Texas, unless you count Amarillo and the panhandle as being to Texas, so I just might deliver.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  8. #608
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Oh carp, it's Monday. I took 4 days off which is unheard of in the Real Estate business

    Guess it's back to work now.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  9. #609
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    I'm thinking of going hunting Friday but honestly can't find anyone to go with me. Bro-in-law is in middle of a $6.5 mil expansion project and son is actually working right now so............

    At my age (and weight)....I don't go in the woods alone anymore.


    phooey!
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  10. #610

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    I thought I'd better post just to keep Geezer from thinking he's talking to himself.

  11. #611
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    I am nearly tagged out.

    Killed a decent 8 point on opening day of the shotgun season.

    Killed a doe last saturday.

    I am down to one archery doe tag.

  12. #612
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am nearly tagged out.

    Killed a decent 8 point on opening day of the shotgun season.

    Killed a doe last saturday.

    I am down to one archery doe tag.


    I feel sooooo sorry for the poor baby!!

    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  13. #613
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    I cannot freaking believe I can't find anyone that wants to hunt tomorrow.


    Let em get over 55 and they become a buncha wimps.


    So what's a little two hr. drive when ya wanna get to the woods before sunrise?

    I mean c'mon we used to do that EVERY weekend and both days of each weekend.

    Remember JPG???

    Remember Shakamak?

    Remember Shoals?????




    wussies
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  14. #614
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by pacertom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought I'd better post just to keep Geezer from thinking he's talking to himself.

    much appreciated too.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  15. #615
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am nearly tagged out.

    Killed a decent 8 point on opening day of the shotgun season.

    Killed a doe last saturday.

    I am down to one archery doe tag.



    I can get depredation permits.


    and since I have a lifetime license nobody bothers to ask anyway.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  16. #616
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel sooooo sorry for the poor baby!!


    I wasn't complaining.


  17. #617
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wasn't complaining.


    I wasn't being sympathetic.















    now I'm being a wuss.........I don't wanna go in this *$#^$&@#*
    deer won't move in this wind anyway.......
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  18. #618
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    70 and sunny here. A little windy, but still beautiful!

  19. #619
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    One day I shall learn NOT to go to MCL for lunch.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  20. #620
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Hey Twes, congratulations on the deer massacre. Sounds like good times.

    And Geezer, what's wrong with MCL? Did you feel a little young for that crowd?

  21. #621
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Its the fact that he feels old in that crowd that bothers him......

  22. #622
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its the fact that he feels old in that crowd that bothers him......
    Hey HEY HEY!!! Watchit buster!

    NO it's the fact that I overeat in there.

    Damn good thing I did too cause my wife was "sick" and we had mini-bagels with pizza sauce for dinner.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  23. #623
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wasn't being sympathetic.


    Thanks for clearing that up for me...you crotchety old *******.

    Sounds like someone is sitting in a wet depends.


  24. #624
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey Twes, congratulations on the deer massacre. Sounds like good times.
    Thanks

    Let the good times roll...


  25. #625
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,211
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: disorganized cluttered thoughts...

    No posts in 7 days? How many deer you guys killin out there????
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •