Thread: Training Camp

Hybrid View

woman without a team

Default Training Camp

I heard that is actually there (for today at least). I can hardly wait for all his well thought out, insightful columns.

Hurry, someone post something. I'm sure he has a deadline.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Training Camp

Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I heard that is actually there (for today at least). I can hardly wait for all his well thought out, insightful columns.

Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

He'll just follow RWB around all day, incognito-style like at the party.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    He'll just follow RWB around all day, incognito-style like at the party.
    I wonder if Kravitz does read this site? I know a certain PR man in blue does. I feel bad because I don't know if he was officially here or not. Was busy with a certain big forehead person who kept signing autographs for about 20 to 25 minutes.

The most exciting thing about camp today was the autistic (sp) kid that hit the 20 points in the high school game was cruising around on the carts. Not sure, but he might have been here because it was sports day in Colts city.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

teY dennaB toN

He was already whining about having to go to camp in his column today because it's too hot for his climate controlled arse.

He's going to have a hard time finding anyone to sympathize with him.

Quote Originally Posted by grace

He was on Sports Jam last night. He's already talking about the Pacers. I think he also said that he thought Edgerrin was overrated. I could be wrong though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2007 Super Bowl XLI Champions!

Yes indeed that truely was JMac.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...s/15166700.htm

Jason McElway, the autistic high school basketball manager from Greece, N.Y., who made national news with 20 points in four minutes in his only appearance on the court, has joined the Colts' staff for the week.

McElway is spending the week learning the ins and outs of an NFL team's support staff. It's the latest in an incredible journey in which he has also met President Bush, won an ESPY, had a bobblehead doll made in his likeness and learned his life story will become a movie.

The Colts were happy to join in the fun. Harrison played catch with him. Kicker Adam Vinatieri, one of the new faces in camp, said meeting McElway was a thrill for him.

"It's not a long story," Dungy said. "(McElway) wanted to get some football experience and felt we were a good team to come to."
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....