Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 77

Thread: Mike Wells: no truth to the Bonzi Wells rumors

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,720

    Default Mike Wells: no truth to the Bonzi Wells rumors

    ____________________________________________
    However Mark then went on to say that the Pacers are interested in Al, and said the rumor is Foster and AJ for Al




    Mike Wells said he spoke with several people with the Pacers and there is no truth to the rumors about Bonzi

  2. #2
    Jay Ohh
    Guest

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  3. #3

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ohh
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEES

  4. #4
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Mike Wells: no truth to the Bonzi Wells rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Destined4Greatness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you trying to act like I have been lately?

    Sarunas sucks( His rookie year in the NBA tells me all I need to know about the guy.)

    Tinsley will be injured ( And there is no way Indiana could ever plan for an unexpected event like that to happen, they will never see it coming)

    White is a rookie, Which means he will play 0 minutes a game and will not help out at all in the backcourt.

    Daniels hasn't played real minutes at Point in a while. ( He's probably washed up , he might have even forgot how to dribble.)

    Greene was let go by Boston for a reason (There is no way in Hell he will be able to at least fill Eddie's shoes.)


    AJ has been our only consistent (shooting) PG and is a perfect fit in our new offsense. Not Trading AJ at his highest Trade Value is certainly the way to go, look how well it's worked for us in the past with other players !

    Instead we need to trade the players that had an off season , since those are the one's every team is fighting over.

    And our Rebounding is bad enough. And i doubt we can get a better rebounder than Foster. ( Not only that but between Granger, Williams Harrington and Harrison they will be lucky to even grab 1 rebound the entire game.)

    The fact is that besides the organization trying to win back the business execs that go to games and talk on their cell phones.

    (Since this section of Folks plunk down money for Season Tix to impress Clients and be seen at the game , they are definitely the most important, and most frugal. And all Pro Franchises number one Goal is to do only trades that appease this kind of Fan.)

    This move to aquire a ("Fan Favortie "26 year old Athletic SF/PF who just happens to be your "Franchise Players" Best Friend) doesn't do a whole lot for the team or it's Chemistry We are Way better off staying pat
    Well, I must admit after looking at your reasoning, I see your point in fact I added my comments to this in accordance to your thinking.

    I am on board with you now.

    Thanks for the Wake up call. Together we will shoot any and all trade proposals down. I think the best way to improve the the team is to Beyotch and moan no matter the reasoning.

    I find that really gets the job done.

    P.S. Ligthen up Dude... Life is Short .. Enjoy it

    Why Not Us ?


  5. #5
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Maybe someday... one day... when Foster scores that magical 20th point in a game it will be in a Pacers uniform...

    fingers crossed

    cripes
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

  6. #6
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Damn it the freaking WIBC live streaming is not working what a ****ty day

  7. #7
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,622

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Bird: Now, Jeff, get back to work on those jumpers or the next "rumor" will involve the Hawks.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  8. #8
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    YAY AL FOR FOSTER AND AJ DO IT

  9. #9
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Thank God.

  10. #10
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,720

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Now some caller is complaining about Jackson, I mean, OK we get it, let's talk about something that is not 6 months old

  11. #11
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Listening to Mark Montieth on WIBC, he says that Wells talked with Bird earlier today and Bird will say there is no truth to the rumor

    Mike Wells will be on later
    ____________________________________________
    However Mark then went on to say that the Pacers are interested in Al, and said the rumor is Foster and AJ for Al
    Bird is my hero for passing on Bonzi.

    I'm against getting Al, but it's not the worst trade in the world. I don't think it'd work out but I could easily be wrong.

    Still, no wells is >>>>>>>>>>>> possibly getting Al.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  12. #12
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Summer League talk right now and more later.

    This guy, Jack. He's got a bee in his undies. Jeesh. STFU.

  13. #13
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    WIBC is bootsy, they let me listen to Rush Limbaugh but I cant listen to Sports Talk. Bunch of BS.

  14. #14
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Is that Kegboy on right now ?

    John Q fan is unhappy, not renewing tix..

    Why Not Us ?


  15. #15
    Member burnzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    38
    Posts
    695

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    This caller is saying he, and his season ticket sharing buddies don't like anyone on the team is:

    1.) Whiny as hell

    2.) Sounds like he thinks he's speaking for the whole fanbase

    If a Pacers fan doesn't like anyone on the team, including Danny Granger, you might as well not even follow this team.

  16. #16
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,953

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Quote Originally Posted by burnzone
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If a Pacers fan doesn't like anyone on the team, including Danny Granger, you might as well not even follow this team.
    We had this discussion a couple weeks ago, and I was told a true fan would support the team even if he hated the roster, coaching staff, and management.

    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  17. #17
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    They let these callers talk way too long

    Indy talk radio is a joke
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

  18. #18
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,720

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    This guy is complaining about the attendance last season and he's not renewing his tickets. Well that will help the attendance.

    This guy is getting on my nerves, I want to here what MM says.

  19. #19
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This guy is complaining about the attendance last season and he's not renewing his tickets. Well that will help the attendance.

    This guy is getting on my nerves, I want to here what MM says.
    Oh God cut him off.. We need Mark Boyle and his accomplice "Akmad"

    Why Not Us ?


  20. #20
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    They need to find the dump button

    why do they let them go on and on?

    do they not get more than 3 callers every 30 minutes?
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

  21. #21
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,720

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    MM: Pacers do have interest Magloire

  22. #22
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,720

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Jeff and AJ are the two most tradeable players
    ____________________________________________


    Wait is that me

  23. #23
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Are all Indy sports fans morons?

    They sure are not color blind
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

  24. #24
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,020

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug in OH
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are all Indy sports fans morons?

    They sure are not color blind
    Quit with the cheap shots, Mr. OH.

  25. #25
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Bird shoots down the rumor of Foster for Bonzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug in OH
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are all Indy sports fans morons?

    They sure are not color blind
    double


    Are all Indy sports fans morons? Not in the least

    Are all Indy sports fans that call in to the local talk radio morons?
    It seems like it..

    Why Not Us ?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •