I don't know if the salaries would match up, but I guess it depends on what Marcus Bank's S&T would be.

Indiana Trades:
Jeff Foster
Jamaal Tinsley
Stephen Jackson

Recieves:
Marcus Banks (S&T)
Wally Szczerbiak

Boston Trades:
Wally Szczerbiak
Theo Ratliff
Delonte West

Recieves:
Jeff Foster
Stephen Jackson
Eddie Griffin
Rashad McCants

Minnesota Trades:
Eddie Griffin
Rashad McCants

Recieves:
Jamaal Tinsley
Delonte West
Theo Ratliff

Why for us:
Wally would help in the shooting aspect a lot. He's a guy that can knock down threes, and will stretch the defense. I think he's actually an underrated player, just a step down from Peja. Marcus Banks is one of those hidden gem type players, and him combined with Marquis could be a very dangerous backcourt.

Why for Boston:
Boston gets a lot of talent back in this deal. They are supposedly shopping Wally, and with the additions of Rajon Rondo and Sebastian Telfair, I could see them moving Delonte West. They get Wally's almost equal talent wise back in Jackson, an equal player to Theo Ratliff in Eddie Griffin, except with a better offensive game, then basically trade West for Foster and McCants. I could definitley see them pulling the trigger.

Why for Minnesota:
I think these are two guys Minnesota wouldn't mind moving. I think they have enough problems then to have to worry about guys like Griffin, they don't need any more trouble. Tinsley and West gives them a very nice point guard rotation if Tinsley can stay healthy. They can then move Jaric/Hudson or Peeler, hang on to just one of those guys, and have themselves a very set PG rotation. They also get a nice shotblocker to go next to Garnett in Ratliff, he just basically replaces Griffin.

Give the MLE to Reggie Evans.

Then we go on and S&T Fred Jones for Chris Mihm, and we look like this next year:

Marcus Banks/AJ/Sarunas
Marquis Daniels/Wally/James White
Danny Granger/Wally/Shawne Williams
JO/Reggie Evans
Chris Mihm/David Harrison

I like that lineup a lot.