Thread: My Man Primoz

Default My Man Primoz

I am to Primoz what Ragnar is to Tinsley, UncleBuck is to Artest, and Peck is to Dale Davis.

I haven't fixed my avatar yet, but you get the idea.

Anybody who said he was a wasted roster spot want to comment after that first quarter? Not much on the stat sheet, but great defense on Yao. He looked like he belonged out there, in a way that Cro doesn't and Pollard is only starting to.

I'm looking forward to this kid getting some PT.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Default Re: My Man Primoz

Note: Primoz is 23 years old.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I want to believe.

See, I said that to tick Cro off. He's doing better now.

I love a man who takes a charge.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Your guy Primoz was at the scorer's table with a few minutes to go in the 3rd, but JO waved him off......I guess we really know who's running the team......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Well, for the record, I don't want him playing instead of JO. I want him playing with JO.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

BINGO!!!! I want him getting touches and quality minutes. We WILL need him during the PO's and now is the time to get him ready.

If you get to thinkiní youíre a person of some influence, try orderiní somebody elseís dog around..

Sports Logo

I thought Primo did a great job on Yao I dont understand why he didnt play more.