Thread: Pacers’ Summer-League Schedule Set

Default Pacers’ Summer-League Schedule Set

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/summe...le_060619.html

Pacers’ Summer-League Schedule Set

By Conrad Brunner | June 19, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Pacers will open their five-game summer-league schedule against Chicago on July 10 in Orlando.

Six teams are participating in the Pepsi Pro Summer League July 10-14 at the RDV Sportsplex : the Pacers, Magic, Bobcats, Bulls, Nets and Heat.

David Harrison and Danny Granger are expected to participate for the Pacers.

All games will have four 10-minute quarters and will be played on the Magic Practice Court and are closed to the public, with only media and professional team/league personnel present. Games will begin at 3 p.m. from July 10-13, and at 11 a.m. on July 14.

The Pacers' schedule of games follows.

Monday, July 10 - vs. Chicago, 3 p.m.

Tuesday, July 11 - vs. Orlando (20 minutes after completion of first game)

Wednesday, July 12 - vs. New Jersey (20 minutes after completion of first game)

Thursday, July 13 - vs. Miami (20 minutes after completion of second game)

Friday, July 14 - vs. Charlotte (20 minutes after completion of second game).
    --------------

Closed to the public again. I wish they would make at least one game of each team open to the public! It's only 3 hours away from where I live.

They should have a Jamboree on Saturday with each team playing two quarters and make it open to the public.

Default Re: Pacers’ Summer-League Schedule Set

This sucks! I live like an hour away from Orlando.