View Poll Results: Who is this years best Kegboy?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grace

    24 35.82%
  • Kegboy

    25 37.31%
  • Hicks

    11 16.42%
  • Peck

    10 14.93%
  • Unclebuck

    9 13.43%
  • Shade

    20 29.85%
  • Foretaz

    9 13.43%
  • PacersGurl

    12 17.91%
  • Kstat

    9 13.43%
  • RoboDoug

    19 28.36%
  • Bulletproof

    9 13.43%
  • Able

    7 10.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60

Thread: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

  1. #1
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,042

    Default 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Last year at this time we were having the annual Pacers Digest awards and Keyboy complained about always coming in last.

    THE COMPLAINT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it wasn't UB, it wasn't Jay, it was me, durn it!

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12272

    If I'm gonna keep coming in last in all the polls I'm in, I at least want credit for something!
    Thus the annual Best Keyboy award was born. The good news from that poll was Keyboy didn't come in last. The bad news was he didn't win his namesake award. He was beat by his sister Grace. (giggle, giggle, snort)

    LAST YEARS POLL
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ht=kegboy+poll

    THIS YEARS POLL

    This years poll has everyone back from last years poll that received at least 11 votes, plus some newcomers.

    NAME...............ODDS............FORM
    Grace................2-1fav............Last years whiner . . . er winner.
    Kegboy..............3-1................E-steamed member of Pacers Digest who award is named after.
    Hicks................10-1...............Pacers Digest flounder.
    Peck.................5-1................What the woodpecker does.
    Unclebuck.........7-1................Inoffencsive defensive wiz, the buck never stops.
    Shade..............10-1...............Should get shaded by a shroud.
    Foretaz............10-1...............Bursting with fountain of purple froth.
    pAceRsGuRl.......5-1................Giggling Gurl Goes.
    Kstat...............10-1...............Kstat Karma Kaputs.
    RoboDoug.........2-1fav.............Machine like and mechanical.
    Bulletproof.......10-1...............Starts like a bullet, but should fade to singing like a harmonica.
    Able................10-1...............Able in most fields but should prove to be unable in this one.

    You can vote more than once. Also, voting for yourself and shamelessly politicking for votes is encouraged!

  2. #2
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,258
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    I'm voting for PG until she wins. She might as well, she won everything else.
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  3. #3
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,171

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    I think I have this one locked up. If you need further proof, just check out these polls:

    Tied for last
    Last
    My best finish...at #5

    So, for the first time, I'm voting for myself.

  4. #4
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I have this one locked up. If you need further proof, just check out these polls:

    Tied for last
    Last
    My best finish...at #5

    So, for the first time, I'm voting for myself.
    I'm with you buddy, and I don't need a multiple choice polls to show my true .
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  5. #5
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    If I had read the replies first, I'd have voted for Shade too.

  6. #6
    Eternal Optimist VF21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Plumas Forest, CA
    Posts
    604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    I have a brother. So I had to vote for grace.
    NBA basketball - taking my breath away since 1963.

  7. #7
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    I voted for RoboDoug, even though he ignores all the PM's I send him.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  8. #8
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I voted for RoboDoug, even though he ignores all the PM's I send him.
    Oops, RoboHicks is my PM buddy, not RoboDoug.

    Oh well, I'm gonna start PMing both the Robo's now.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  9. #9
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oops, RoboHicks is my PM buddy, not RoboDoug.

    Oh well, I'm gonna start PMing both the Robo's now.
    He'll start ignoring you now, then. He's good at that.

    I voted for RoboDoug, but of course I'm biased. I've put in quite a bit of work on him over the years, and think he ought to win *something*.

    Yes, I still need to post final stats and the winner for the year, but I've been a little burnt out on the Pacers *and* working my butt off. Maybe this weekend.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Damn, i voted for Kegboy after I seen the name of the tread

  11. #11
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,171

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    I'm losing to a Bulls fan and an artificial intelligence.

    So, I guess you could say I'm losing to a couple of Bulls fans.

  12. #12
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    I voted for everyone but Kegboy because if Kegboy doesn't come in last than he's not the Best Kegboy or the real Kegboy.

  13. #13

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    First line.

  14. #14
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,054

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    I do believe the saying is something like "If nominated I will not run. If elected I will not serve." Now if you change it to "Best Kstat" I'm there with bells on.

  15. #15
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,171

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do believe the saying is something like "If nominated I will not run. If elected I will not serve." Now if you change it to "Best Kstat" I'm there with bells on.
    Your best chance to lose is to vote for me.

  16. #16
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,042

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your best chance to lose is to vote for me.
    Or RoboDoug. You say you always come in last, but you always get nominated and get votes. Poor Robo never even gets nominated. (sob)

  17. #17
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,951

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Oh, **** you Will. Bad enough that I'm sick and can't sleep, now I have to see this.

    Where's that ****ing :machinegun: smilie?
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  18. #18
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,054

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your best chance to lose is to vote for me.
    In a feeble attempt to maintain some semblance of family harmony I am unable to fulfill your request.

  19. #19
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,718

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    WOW how did I get on this list.....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  20. #20
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WOW how did I get on this list.....
    This is the same question that I'm asking myself.

  21. #21
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Why no 'Helmet?

    I think someone went over my Helmet......
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  22. #22
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    How about a "Best non-organic lifeform" category?

    I'd be interested to see who RoboDoug's competition would be.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  23. #23
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,718

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Indytoad. Most computer programs aren't as consistent as he is.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  24. #24

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about a "Best non-organic lifeform" category?

    I'd be interested to see who RoboDoug's competition would be.
    44696420736F6D65626F647920736179204D63446F6E616C64 733F00

    http://nickciske.com/tools/hex.php

  25. #25
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,042

    Default Re: 2ND Annual Best Kegboy Poll

    I've decided to retire this poll if Kegboy wins. If Kegboy is the best Kegboy, there's no point in having a best Kegboy poll. If that happens I'll probably have to have a poll to see where the buck stops. (giggle)

    So . . . do what you have to do. (snort)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •