Thread: Grad School official

Default Grad School official

Well, after mulling things over for a couple months, I finally announced I'm leaving juvenile probation and going back to grad school at IU for the masters in counseling program. I'm hoping to specialize in adolescent counseling, maybe family counseling.

Heck, from the looks of it around here, some of you freaks could use the help.....

YAY FOR ME!
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Default Re: Grad School official

They let you into a MAC program even after all the time you've spent in Juvie? How big was that bribe?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Get well soon PG! Believe_in_blue's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Tyrant
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Heck, from the looks of it around here, some of you freaks could use the help.....
    That was my first though when I read this. Maybe from now on Hicks should make trouble-makers chat you a few times a week for a specific peroid of time instead of banning them right away. Just think of the lives you could turn around. . .

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just when I was making arrangements for my return to Little 5.

Who will counsel your family?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    They let you into a MAC program even after all the time you've spent in Juvie? How big was that bribe?
    Why you be hatin?!

I think it was Btown who suggested I provide Edgerrin James with some counseling, so maybe some I could provide a counseling thread. I'm sure Hicks can afford to send a generous stipend over my way - you know, like he does with Able.

And don't worry Since86. I can work up a little trash detail around my house some beautiful Spring afternoon. We can finish the festivities with you going into the pit in my basement. Btown needs some company. Right now its just him and the lotion bottle.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by McClintic Sphere
    Who will counsel your family?
    Is that the real question here? Or maybe you're trying to project your own fears onto others....

Maybe you should just lay down on this couch here. Let's talk about your parents....

HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN, GOIN' ANYWHERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Tyrant
    Is that the real question here? Or maybe you're trying to project your own fears onto others....

Maybe you should just lay down on this couch here. Let's talk about your parents....
    Just get Jerry Springer: Too Hot for Television and you will have a tidy recap of my childhood.