Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bah

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Bah

I know this might be a obvious question, but have you considered living on campus? If it is feasible then I think it help you out with the rent and food situation...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know this might be a obvious question, but have you considered living on campus? If it is feasible then I think it help you out with the rent and food situation...
    Actually, on-campus living is a looooot more expensive. Like, twice as much money for half as much space.

Nerd.
    Mood

Keep your head up, Shade. Seriously.

All of us, or at least the vast majority of us, who have made it through the rough times, or financially poor times (a.k.a. going to school) know what you are going through.

Always remember that the hard work that you put in will pay off eventually. It's the rough/sad times in your life that will make you appreciate the happier times ahead. That might sound ridiculous, but it's true. At least to me.

Tupac wasn't really a poet, but he did say, "I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that, so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."

Later,

Stryder

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder
    Keep your head up, Shade. Seriously.

All of us, or at least the vast majority of us, who have made it through the rough times, or financially poor times (a.k.a. going to school) know what you are going through.

Always remember that the hard work that you put in will pay off eventually. It's the rough/sad times in your life that will make you appreciate the happier times ahead. That might sound ridiculous, but it's true. At least to me.

Tupac wasn't really a poet, but he did say, "I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that, so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."

Later,

Stryder
    I'm trying to stay optimistic and hope what you say is true. But, so far, nothing has beared any fruit. I'm going to be 28 years old in a few weeks. 28 years is a long time to simply hope for things to get better. And I swear I feel like the harder I try, the worse things get.

Shade, aren't you studying to become a bus boy at a pizza joint?

Hang in there buddy. Everyone has gone through some lean times. It will get better I promise.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    Actually, on-campus living is a looooot more expensive. Like, twice as much money for half as much space.
    I know it's more expensive but i was wondering if you could get more loans if you were staying on campus.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned
    I know it's more expensive but i was wondering if you could get more loans if you were staying on campus.
    I've been told that I'm already getting the maximum in both my loans and other financial aid I can get.