Thread: OT - Best PG Video

Default OT - Best PG Video

This probably doesn't really go here but I figured more people would see it here.

Has anyone bought a video about playing point guard? I've been thinking of buying one lately and here are the ones i'm thinking of:

- Steve Nash's 2 DVD set.

http://www.stevenashmvp.com/

- Better Basketball dribbling DVD

http://www.betterbasketball.com/bask...ibbling-video/

- Better Basketball passing DVD

http://www.betterbasketball.com/bask...passing-video/

If anyone has one of these videos, or another video about playing PG, passing, ball handling (not streetball though) please post how it is.

I've heard great things about all the Better Basketball series, but I haven't heard anything good or bad about Steve Nash's video.

Leisure Suit Larry

Default Re: OT - Best PG Video

Hopefully you would be buying these for like a 10 year old, right?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Am I the only one who thought the "PG" stood for something, or should I say someone, else?

Quote Originally Posted by Leisure Suit Larry
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully you would be buying these for like a 10 year old, right?
    No, i'm buying it for myself.

Seriously though, i'm buying it because I am coaching a youth team this fall. Thanks for your reply though....

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I have watched all of these videos, and I actually used the BB video as part of a team bonding I did with some co-workers at a retreat last year.

The videos are not going to turn you into Phil Jackson, but yes, all of the ones you listed and good and will help you with what you are doing.

I have seen a lot of advertisements for the Steve Nash one, havent seen it myself. But I love my BB tape. Like I said, its all basics, but sometimes its good to just plain "get back to the basics"

best of luck with your team!

-Adam

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have watched all of these videos, and I actually used the BB video as part of a team bonding I did with some co-workers at a retreat last year.

The videos are not going to turn you into Phil Jackson, but yes, all of the ones you listed and good and will help you with what you are doing.

I have seen a lot of advertisements for the Steve Nash one, havent seen it myself. But I love my BB tape. Like I said, its all basics, but sometimes its good to just plain "get back to the basics"

best of luck with your team!

-Adam
    Thanks for the review, I appreciate it. I'm glad to here good things about BB from someone I know, well not actually know but trust.