Thread: Trade idea with Denver

Default Trade idea with Denver

To Indiana:
    - Andre Miller

To Denver:
    - Stephen Jackson
    - Anthony Johnson

What this deal gives us is some quickness in the backcourt. Miller is a solid defender and great playmaker. He also is very durable having played in no less than 80 games in each of his season in the NBA.

We get rid of a headcase in Jackson and give them Johnson so we can upgrade at the 1 and to make salaries work. Plus they will likely demand a PG in return if Miller is dealt.

As for Denver they need a shooting guard who can shoot and Jackson is one of their best opitions out there. AJ and Bookyins would make a good PG tandem.

Of course though this trade depends on one thing:

- Us trading Tinsley. We can't have Tinsley, Miller, and Saras on this team. To much salary for 3 PGs.

One thing I like about Miller is that he doesn't shoot a lot of threes. He isn't a good long range shooter which isn't good but I like the fact that he plays to his strengths.

Again, we would have to have Tinsley dealt to do this deal and I don't have any idea at the moment for that.

What do you guys think of this deal? I think it is fair, realistic, and good for both teams.

college31guy

Default Re: Trade idea with Denver

Does anyone have a pen?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Who is our SG? Rely on a Tinsley trade for that? Yeah right. Then, the draft pick is SG? Maybe not so bad, considering we'll be building around Danny in just a couple years. I'd probably do it because it gets rid of SJax, and AJ's trade value will never be higher, so he will net us good talent. If Bird really is looking at Reddick in the draft, and he does fall to us, this would be fine by me because Reddick can straight up shoot.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

sign me up for this one.

Thumbs up Re: Trade idea with Denver

I'll be glad to give a heck yeah on this trade. I'd just about give a thumbs-up on any trade just to be rid of Tinsley and Jackson.

Jay Ohh

Denver wouldn't do it, but I'd love Andre Miller on the Pacers. He'd be the perfect point guard for this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ohh
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Denver wouldn't do it, but I'd love Andre Miller on the Pacers. He'd be the perfect point guard for this team.
    What makes you say Denver wouldn't do it?

Jay Ohh

Andre Miller is too good. He was being mentioned as trade bait for Paul Pierce. I doubt that Stephen Jackson and AJ could get us someone as good as Andre. Especially with Stephens attitude and AJ's age.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

AJ is the only decent holdover we have at PG from last season. I wouldn't get rid of him because I think he is the perfect backup for each guard positon.

However, if that's the only way Denver would do it, I'd do it. But I'd rather trade Jackson and Tinsley for Miller + crap than give up AJ.

Miller and Mike James are the guards that I would trade for. But this particular trade... Denver would never do it anyway.

I'm not crazy about Miller but this would be a good trade.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?