Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The mock draft thread, 2006 NBA draft

Default Re: The mock draft thread, 2006 NBA draft

Man I really don't want JJ.

His back problem really concerns me ALOT. We are seeing how TMac is doing with a bad back.

As far as his game, he is good and I think he will be a pretty decent player in the NBA. If he falls to us he will be the best player avaliable but with that bad back I wouldn't touch him. If he falls to 17 let him fall to 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Basketball
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brad Miller is a 7'0 center.

Pittsnoggle is a 6'8 small forward.

Big difference in the type of athleticism required.
    Pittsnoggle is 6'11" and 250
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle....d=print&a=1377

Word on the Street: Redick Slipping? (Last Update: 5:47 PM)
    Jonathan Givony - President
    June 27, 2006

Update 3:

Last Minute Workouts

In addition to O’Bryant working out for Golden State and the Lakers getting a last second look at Jordan Farmar, the Memphis Grizzlies had Alexander Johnson and Leon Powe today, with this being Johnson’s second workout in front of Jerry West. Johnson is flying to New York next to have breakfast with Isiah Thomas. The #24 spot is now considered Johnson’s floor, with a lot of interest coming at #17 (Indiana), #18 (Washington), #19 (Sacramento), #20 (New York) and #22 or #23 (New Jersey).

The Clippers also had Kevin Pittsnogle and Paul Davis in today to workout for the #34 pick.

The Miami Heat conducted their first and last workout for this year's NBA draft, having no picks and only a few assests like Dorell Wright, Wayne Simien and Michael Doleac that they might be able to parlay into a late 1st round pick. The players who were in attendance were Guillermo Diaz, Yotam Halperin, Terrell Everett and Curtis Stinson.
    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

Redman

I know that Rodney Carney is great in dunks. What are other his attributes??

ESPN doesnt cover this draft for ****. NFL Draft is covered like crazy, they had a damn NFL Live 3 times a day covering each position in the draft.

If some how Lebron and Kobe could get involved in the draft I bet they would talk about it 20 hours a day.