Thread: Dealing Jax and Tinman?

Default Dealing Jax and Tinman?

IMHO I wouldn't be against making a deal for Starbury, although I can't see Larry bringing in another player with 'tude problems.

And, yes, Jax must go.

http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/200...-fan-rant.html
    basketbawful.com- The best of the worst of professional basketball. And there's a lot of it.

Leisure Suit Larry

Default Re: Dealing Jax and Tinman?

Are you serious?? Jackson should stay, Tinsley maybe, but absolutely not to Marbury

That is all.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Why trade tinsley. He easily has the lowest trade value of any NBA player. We get nothing for him. We have gotten used to him not being a part of the roster, at this point hold onto him and anything you get out of him is just a bonus.

Tell me if im wrong, is there any remote chance we can get anything for Tinsley?
    *removed* Just keep politics and religion completely out of it, please.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I could see the Rockets doing a Stromile Swift for Tinsley deal, but that's the best we could hope for, and he doesn't really fit in here.

Sports Logo

If Starbury becomes a Pacer I become a fan of a different team.

I want no part of Starbury. TPTB are trying to get the fans interested in the team again. If you think fans lost interest in this year's team, try putting that knucklehead out there. IMO there is nothing about him that the average Pacer fan would fall in love with.

As for getting anything for Tins... a rack of used basketballs would be enough for me. They would always be available and won't have an attitude. In a room full of hypochondriacs, Tinsley would be the Alpha Male.

I would think that all of the recent Larry Brown buyout hype would silence the Marbury trade rumors. Isiah has a choice between the two of them, and it looks like Brown is going to be hitting the road. Marbury sells tickets and jerseys, Brown doesn't.
    Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team. -- Scottie Pippen