I think this is a good starting point in trying to figure out what trades might be available. One thing is the NBA has changed more than I want to admit, the days of post up basketball are over, now it is penetration that drives teams offense
Which playoff teams will be looking to make significant changes
1) Nuggets - they failed miserably in the first round and they need some outside shooting desparately. They will have a new GM and Karl might not be back for family reasons. They will look to dump Martin and several other players. They aren't happy at all with Andre Miller. Pacers already had significant conversations with them this last seasons. Definite trade partner possiblities
2) Grizzlies - They are 0-11 in the playoffs. They need a dynamic offensive force from the perimeter to advance. I don't foresee a ton of changes, but they will look for what I describe.
3) Bucks - I don't see many changes coming. Some talk that they might trade Magloire and we know the Pacers offered Jeff and Cro for him at the start of this season, but I think he is overrated and not really any better than Jeff.
4) Bulls - Some say they will trade Gordon and they might but they won't just give him away. I'd much rather have Hinrick, wow I'd love to have him. I think the Bulls really like the core of their team. They won't trade Deng or Noc even though I'd love to have either of them. Chandler might be available but they likely will want too much for an injury prone non-offensive player.
5) Kings - Wells is a free agent. Brad was horrible in this series and Bibby wasn't much better. They seem like a strange mismash of players. I don't know what they will do
6) Well either the Lakers or Suns will lose tonight. We know the Pacers had a lot of conversations with the Lakers this past season. Is Odom available, what of we included J.O in the talks and had them include Bynum - not realistic, but who knows.
7) the other team to lose in the first round was the Wizards - they need defense and a new coach. Jefferies is a FA, I would like to have him. I don't see the Wiz trading their big three unless they decide that Jamison has to go.
We know the lottery teams will be looking to make changes, maybe someone else can go through those teams. The 8 teams still playing - unlikely we will trade with those teams.