9.3 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 5.0 apg in 26.7 minutes
    Incoming
    Chris Mihm
    7-0 C from Texas
    10.2 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 1.0 apg in 26.2 minutes
    Sasha Vujacic
    6-7 SG from Slovenia (Foreign)
    3.9 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 1.7 apg in 17.7 minutes
    Change in team outlook: +4.8 ppg, +5.0 rpg, and -2.3 apg.

L.A. Lakers Trade Breakdown
    Outgoing
    Chris Mihm
    7-0 C from Texas
    10.2 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 1.0 apg in 26.2 minutes
    Sasha Vujacic
    6-7 SG from Slovenia (Foreign)
    3.9 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 1.7 apg in 17.7 minutes
    Incoming
    Jamaal Tinsley
    6-3 PG from Iowa State
    9.3 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 5.0 apg in 26.7 minutes
    Change in team outlook: -4.8 ppg, -5.0 rpg, and +2.3 apg.
    Does not work in Realgm because Jamaal is still listed BYC. But will work this summer.

I have really liked the way Sasha Vujacic has played this season...especially in the playoffs. His full court press is amazing, and he can hit the open three. Defense is his strong suit though. LA could use a good ball-handler, and Jamaal is one of the best. But I can't take the injuries anymore . Mihm is a throw-in to make salaries work, but can rebound well and has size. (Something we may lose if Scott doesn't resign.)

Talent-for-talent wise we lose, we may get a draft pick, but because of Jamaal's injuries we probably won't. All in all it is adding perimeter defense and size in the middle. {Free-agents Freddie and Scott brought both of those.} We also do addition by subtraction by dealing Jamaal and his late-nite Taco Bell fixes.

Default Re: Pacers/Lakers Trade

Good trade for us, don't know if LA would do it or not, they're really thin at C. Almost seems like you'd have to use someone other than Mihm, or include one of our bigs and have them give up more.

LA wouldn't do that.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I'd say send Foster and Tinsely for Mihm and Vujaic. Vujiac isn't going anywhere though, he is Kobe's right hand man. They are like bestfriends and I doubt Kobe would be happy with him leaving. If Mihm Heals, I'd love to see him in a pacers Uniform. He's the kind of center we need Long minutes, and good rebounder

Banned

No thanks. I'll trade Mihm straight up for Foster, though.