Thread: Chris Bosh says he will sign a deal with Raps

sweabs

Default Chris Bosh says he will sign a deal with Raps

f
    Last edited by sweabs; 08-08-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Default Re: Chris Bosh says he will sign a deal with Raps

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again, my condolences to Chauncey
    Amare? Strike one. Yao? Strike two. Bosh? Strike three. Are there any big name free agents left for 2007? I know that the Lakers had planned on having a lot of capspace that summer...

All teasing aside, this is huge for Toronto. Stealing Colangelo away has already paid off and I don't believe he's made a move yet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aw Heck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Amare? Strike one. Yao? Strike two. Bosh? Strike three. Are there any big name free agents left for 2007? I know that the Lakers had planned on having a lot of capspace that summer...

All teasing aside, this is huge for Toronto. Stealing Colangelo away has already paid off and I don't believe he's made a move yet.
    They had given up on the 2007 capspace dream earlier this year when they guaranteed Kwame's 3rd year. Thats why they're no longer an option for Bosh, unless it was to come in a S&T.

However, the Colangelo hiring was huge..just plain huge. Thats one of the most respected names in the NBA and he's going to work hard to get Toronto to the top of the Eastern Conference. Assuming they can resign Mike James at a decent amount and get another good young player in the draft, resigning Bosh would have them set for the next 4-5 years and they'd be a force in as little as two years.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

dang.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake