Thread: The Official Good Karma Series Thread - Pacers vs. Celtics

Booger

Default The Official Good Karma Series Thread - Pacers vs. Celtics

I began these good karma threads earlier in the season but got a little lazy posting them before important games. For the record, I am undefeated when starting these threads . . . . ok, I'm 2-0, but damn't that's worth something.

Oh, and as we all know, the Celts OWN the Pacers . . . especially in the playoffs.

In what will be the biggest beating since Rodney King, the Celtics appear poised to destroy our beloved 60-win Pacers. Unfortunately, the Pacers are simply a regular season team, and the Celtics, contrary to Danny Ainge's belief, were obviously built for the playoffs.

The best player on the floor in the series will be The Truth. Period. Paul Pierce >>>>>> Artest and JO. Averaging a triple double against a porous Pacers defense should pose no problem for Mr. Pierce. 40 pts, 17 rbs, and 15 assists sounds about right.

Not to mention, Artest will commit a Flagrant Foul, Level 17 within the first 10 minutes of the game, earning him an ejection and a 2 season suspension.

Blount should be able to handle JO and Foster by himself, no question. Combined, JO and Foster should average about 4 rebounds a game.

The biggest surprise of the series?? That honor belongs to Scott Pollard who's been lurking all season and waiting for his opportunity to break out. To the bewilderment of the Pacers, Carlisle will try to insert Polly at the beginning of the 2nd quarter and as he walks to the scorer's table, he'll rip off his warmups. . . revealing a brand new #31 Celtics jersey. A stunned Conseco Fieldhouse will discover why Polly has sucked so much arse this year. He's tanked the season as a Celtic's spy to unite with his Kansas buddy, Paul Pierce. Needless to say, Polly will turn in an MVP performance and annihilate the Pacers, putting a premature end to our season.

Some score predictions:

Game 1
    Celtics 125
    Pacers 62

Game 2
    Celtics 146
    Pacers 51

Game 3
    Celtics 138
    Pacers 50

Game 4
    Celtics 162
    Pacers 26

Celtics sweep series 4-0.

Default Re: The Official Good Karma Series Thread - Pacers vs. Celtics

The team is way minus when these threads run, these threads are BAD KARMA.

hmrph
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I thought some Burrito guy started these?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I thought some Burrito guy started these?
    Same guy. He had trouble with the other account.
    Me = out of loop