Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post Game Thread:Pacers @ Bobacts

Default Post Game Thread:Pacers @ Bobacts

Stojakovic is a choker. Nothing from him tonight, he kept asking for the ball but he wouldnt help out on defense to save his damn life.

Stephen Jackson's blown play when he refused to give the ball to JO in the paint was just stupid. When he would give the ball up even though his pants where falling off where stupid.

Danny Granger could start over any of these two fools and I wouldnt be mad.

Jermaine shot the ball twice in the damn OT, 2 damn times. Why the hell would you post Stephen Jackson up when we got a damn top 5 PF in the NBA on our team. Amazing coaching by Rick tonight, once again Jermaine didnt get the ball enough.

Default Re: Post Game Thread:Pacers @ Bobacts

That was laughable! Silenced by a bunch of rooks led by Primoz.

Great game, great win. We're going to be dangerous come playoff time. That Stephen Jackson, he's something special.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Danger had a nice line. 9 points 8 boards and 4 blocks.

So that's 9 straight losses in a row.

1 point makes a huge difference around this time. We made the playoffs but we have 2 games to position ourselves which is in a back to back situation. I hope Wiz and Bucks lose that game vs Pistons.

We're 0-2 in OT. The only NBA team to not win an overtime game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stojakovic is a choker. Nothing from him tonight, he kept asking for the ball but he wouldnt help out on defense to save his damn life.
    Well, he was hurt. But then, I'd rather a hurt player not get so many shots.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Yea, good job mr. Jermaine lover, blame it on Peja and call him a choker who shot only ONCE in overtime with 2 mins left and was denied once again by this team and the fact that it was your "GOD" who choked once again...

I actually dont blame Stephen for what happend in OT, Our coach is the one who kept putting the damn ball in his hands.

sweabs

Danny Granger could start over any of these two fools and I wouldnt be mad.
    He needs the starting position next year, in my opinion.

By the way, who else is just waiting for this season to be over and done with? I just feel so disjointed from this team, as currently assembled. I realize that it will all be restructured in the offseason, and I guess I'm just waiting for then to start renewing my energy in this team...

Seems like the team is getting that vibe as well. It's as if they're just going through the motions right now, realizing that this current team is a temporary thing until next year. Wait till next year, wait till next year, wait till next year.

Quote Originally Posted by #31
    Peja . . . was denied once again by this team
    That's the second tme you've said that. I'm not sure what you mean.

Peja shot like crap and didn't outplay his backup, who is a rookie.

I don't see Peja as the guy getting denied.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Yea, good job mr. Jermaine lover, blame it on Peja and call him a choker who shot only ONCE in overtime with 2 mins left and was denied once again by this team and the fact that it was your "GOD" who choked once again...
    How many shots the Chokervic hit in the 4th qtr. How many times did he leave that Jumpshooter from the Bobcats open. He put up 12 points on him.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey

By the way, who else is just waiting for this season to be over and done with? I just feel so disjointed from this team, as currently assembled. I realize that it will all be restructured in the offseason, and I guess I'm just waiting for then to start renewing my energy in this team...

Seems like the team is getting that vibe as well. It's as if they're just going through the motions right now, realizing that this current team is a temporary thing until next year. Wait till next year, wait till next year, wait till next year.
    Its clear that they dont trust each other. Beating 3 of the worst teams in the NBA at home isnt ****. They go on the road for the first time and they choke.

Follow me no more....... Fireball Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    Great game, great win. We're going to be dangerous come playoff time. That Stephen Jackson, he's something special.
    Stephen Jackson special?? What the hell are you talking about? Special?? Hes not special. Hes anything but special. Hes the opposite of special. Hes terrible.

Wait a minute........oh OHHHHHHHHHHHH I get it. Funny.
    "Remember the pain of my fist. That is my power!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perhaps Peja shouldn't have been playing with that wrist.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    That's the second tme you've said that. I'm not sure what you mean.

Peja shot like crap and didn't outplay his backup, who is a rookie.

I don't see Peja as the guy getting denied.
    He plays thru an injury and dont tell me you dont know what i mean with that Peja is geting denied? Everytime in final seconds we ALL know who the ball goes to and chokes it...

Jax played a pretty good game, although his missed free throws were a killer, but he played well.

J.O was very good, but 6 turnovers is just way too many

Saras was an embarrassment to the sport of basketball. 4 turnovers in 19 minutes, terrible defense, allowing Carroll to get hot. Why a lot of Pacers fans think he should be playing more is beyond me, because he really is terrible. I've seen enough, actually I've seen too much. I've never wanted to see Tinsley playing so bad in my life.

The ball goes to other people because he couldnt make a damn shot. He took a 3 in the 4th and he hit the damn side of the backboard. It was clear the guy was scared when it mattered the most, if he had the backbone to take that shot they would have gave it to him they ran away from him for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    Saras was an embarrassment to the sport of basketball. 4 turnovers in 19 minutes, terrible defense, allowing Carroll to get hot. Why a lot of Pacers fans think he should be playing more is beyond me, because he really is terrible. I've seen enough, actually I've too much. I've never wanted to see Tinsley playing so bad in my life.
    THE TRUTH

This game showed me that we are going no where with AJ starting. We need a sane and somewhat healthy Tinsley to have a chance at winning a few games in the first round.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    -- Albert Einstein

How many shots the Chokervic hit in the 4th qtr. How many times did he leave that Jumpshooter from the Bobcats open. He put up 12 points on him.
    Ehhh? Peja plays with an injury and made one of the biggest baskets with 1 min left in 4th quarter, before Sjax made the layup, remember?

PS: Jerm, i know you LOVE to blame on someone everytime, but when your Choking GOD does it everytime you go just nuts and deny it.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah, I'm about there. This season has drained me time after time. If it isn't Ron Artest screwing you over, it's the many times we've choked against the 30 games under .500 teams OWNING YOU.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Ehhh? Peja plays with an injury and made one of the biggest baskets with 1 min left in 4th quarter, before Sjax made the layup, remember?

PS: Jerm, i know you LOVE to blame on someone everytime, but when your Choking GOD does it everytime you go just nuts and deny it.
    I dont care if he plays with an injury if he cant play right with that injury then he shouldnt play.

If it wasnt for Jermaine there wouldnt have been a comeback, or a overtime.

He needs it now, right now, this second.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

He plays thru an injury and dont tell me you dont know what i mean with that Peja is geting denied? Everytime in final seconds we ALL know who the ball goes to...
    Peja had no business taking a game winning shot, I don't care if you think he was denied or not. For the way he was shooting, he should have had a damn mason trowel in his hands for all the bricks he was casting up!

I'm not going to label him a choker, yet...but if he couldn't shoot long range, why take long range shots?
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    Saras was an embarrassment to the sport of basketball. 4 turnovers in 19 minutes, terrible defense, allowing Carroll to get hot. Why a lot of Pacers fans think he should be playing more is beyond me, because he really is terrible. I've seen enough, actually I've seen too much. I've never wanted to see Tinsley playing so bad in my life.
    Hater.

Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

SjA3837

Jermaine shot the ball twice in the damn OT, 2 damn times. Why the hell would you post Stephen Jackson up when we got a damn top 5 PF in the NBA on our team. Amazing coaching by Rick tonight, once again Jermaine didnt get the ball enough.
    Wasn't that JO that missed the shot on the play designed for him ? He choked.