Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Official Pacers vs. Raptors Post-Game Thread (Pacers win, 111-103)

Default Re: The Official Pacers vs. Raptors Post-Game Thread (Pacers win, 111-103)

J.O. shot blocking sealed the game for the Pacers without question

Default Re: The Official Pacers vs. Raptors Post-Game Thread (Pacers win, 111-103)

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MVP is for one player - Can the Pistons starting 5 win the MVP award this year? No they cant, so there for Jermaine O'Neal was the MVP of this game. He came back in the game when the 15 point lead was cut down to 2 and the whole game changed.
    Maybe - YES.
    On the other hand AJ, SJAX, JO, PEJA, RUNI had very close efficiency.
    IMO - that's the way to win the games.
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

Yeah how about this for efficiency

- Jermaine O'Neal goes out lead goes down from 15 to 2
    - Jermaine O'Neal comes back in lead goes from 2 up to 8 and the whole game changes, and some how the offense starts playing better. How the hell does this happen with JO being a so called black hole.

JO was easily the best player tonight. I dont care what any stat says.

- Jermaine O'Neal comes back in lead goes from 2 up to 8 and the whole game changes, and some how the offense starts playing better. How the hell does this happen with JO being a so called black hole.

JO was easily the best player tonight. I dont care what any stat says.
    Hey, Jerm, I don't have anything against JO (You can check it out in the recent pols). But efficency is calculated other way. And if You don't care about the stats thats fine too, but today JO would not be as great without any of those players.
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan.
    I'm just glad that the teams behind the Pacers have been just as intent on losing their playoff spot as the Pacers have over the past two weeks.
    What? have won 6 out of their last 7 games.

I know MR, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by grace
    What? have won 6 out of their last 7 games.
    Well, technically, the Bulls never had a playoff spot to lose...

Banned

- Jermaine O'Neal comes back in lead goes from 2 up to 8 and the whole game changes,
    This is why +/- ratings exist.
    Maybe he will get a lot of + after today, but in Bulls game he had team low MINUS 14 and his overall +21 does not show much about his all-star tallent

BTW, guess who is 4 people leading +/-?
    Croshere-Runi-Peja-Foster. Now I would like to write something about team players and team basketball and it's efficiency, but You won't understand, so nevermind

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulfas
    Now I would like to write something about team players and team basketball and it's efficiency, but You won't understand, so nevermind
    ouch.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004