Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official Pacers vs. Raptors Post-Game Thread (Pacers win, 111-103)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Official Pacers vs. Raptors Post-Game Thread (Pacers win, 111-103)

So, another blown opportunity. At this rate, we won't even make the playo...

...what? We won?

Go us!

Yeah, it's nice to finally notch another "W," but we still have a looooot of work to do over the next 8 games. We gave up 100+ points again. I don't know what the hell happened to our defense, but we better find it, and fast.

Default Re: The Official Pacers vs. Raptors Post-Game Thread (Pacers win, 111-103)

Jermaine O'Neal > The Game of Basketball. Too Good.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The Official Pacers vs. Raptors Post-Game Thread (Pacers win, 111-103)

We still have work to do. Enjoy the win tonight, go back to work.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

i'd love to do a psycho analysis of someone who thinks Jermaine O'neal is worthy of the type of praise Jermaniac gives him.
    *removed* Just keep politics and religion completely out of it, please.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jermaine O'Neal > The Game of Basketball. Too Good.
    Give some to Danger, too. Several big defensive plays down the stretch.

Bulls beat Philly. Maybe Pacers will realize that they can't miss PO and start playing better. I mean - might as well - right ?
    Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores!

IF we make it to the playoffs AJ should start. I dont care when Tinsley comes back, how healthy he is, how good he is playing off the bench. AJ should start. I used to be Tin's number 1 fan on here but its just crazy, he misses a game every week.

The PG is the most important position on the court and a team cant get no chemistry if the damn starting PG keeps getting switched around. Keep AJ starting.

Tinsley can come off the bench, or Sarunas can I really dont care.

JODANGER.

5 Players in double figures. Wow, what a great 24 hours . From choking to winning. FINALLY WIN A GAME. No more 5 game slide. Only two games under .500 and we've gained some ground on the Sixers and Bulls. Hope the Magic beat the Bucks.

I hope tinsley gets a chance to get a fresh start and do well on another team, it just wont workout here in indy

Magic up 3 with 9 seconds to go

Kings up 15 in San Antonio

Bucks lost

I'm just glad that the teams behind the Pacers have been just as intent on losing their playoff spot as the Pacers have over the past two weeks.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    -- Albert Einstein

I'm worried about Foster, Pacers won't win any games without him. I always laugh because as soon as he goes out of tyhe game the opponent gets several offensive rebounds and Al doesn't seem able to figure out why.

I thought Mark said Jeff was ok, but I could be wrong.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    -- Albert Einstein

Granger with 3 points and 4 rebounds, but arguably the mvp of the game.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan.
    I thought Mark said Jeff was ok, but I could be wrong.
    Same here, he said he was in the tunnel walking it off and is able to return.

Jeff's defense was simply outstanding tonight. His ability to guard smaller players never ceases to amaze me

Quote Originally Posted by PostArtestEra
    Granger with 3 points and 4 rebounds, but arguably the mvp of the game.
    Sir that belongs to Jermaine O'Neal tonight

Yea - Jeff was amazing!
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

WORD!

No, this belongs to a team. Too many players contributed...
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

Yeah probably, thats why I said arguably. I just don't think we would have won without Granger's D down the stretch. But yeah O'neal and Runi had good games too.
    "Ever wonder what it's like to wonder what it's like to wonder, they get up out of bed but can't awaken from their slumber, they know what they've been told by those who know what they've been told, you see this hand me down knowledge generated ages ago, and I know what they've been told because I've been told the same thing, I had to broaden my horizons to expand on greater things..." Many Styles

I heard somewhere it belonged to Jamaal.

JUST KIDDING!

Quote Originally Posted by DeS
    No, this belongs to a team. Too many players contributed...
    MVP is for one player - Can the Pistons starting 5 win the MVP award this year? No they cant, so there for Jermaine O'Neal was the MVP of this game. He came back in the game when the 15 point lead was cut down to 2 and the whole game changed.