Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

  1. #1
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    Only one team in the NBA can manage to lose like this. And thats our beloved Losers.

    A must win game, 17 point lead in the 4th and they screw it up. They got the lead by getting to the basket, getting in the lanes and making scoring passes. They got the lead and then they started playing good ol Pacers ball, jack up a few jumpshots early in the jumpshot, turn it over a few times and watch the other team cut the damn lead.

    And BTW as soon as the Bulls hit 2 buckets in a row and cut the lead down to 11 I beleive, I turned to my dad and said that the Pacers would lose this game. Once the slide starts to happen, they dont know how to stop it never.

    Nope this isnt nothing close to Rick's fault. And other then his rotations I will never fault him for anything.

    I sat and watched the meltdown and I asked my self what the hell am I *****ing at Rick for. What is the man supposed to do when your team sucks, teams that suck dont win and thats what we are doing, we are not winning.

    Every damn close game they dont win because they are gutless, no one on this team wants the ball when the game is on the line and we need a damn point, they might want the ball but they wont make the damn shot.

    No heart at all. This team is full of losers. They dont deserve to make the playoffs and get a chance to play with the elite teams they dont deserve it.

    Ron Artest was a idiot but at least he had heart. We never lost games like this when Ron was on the team, and thats something no body on this team has heart. When the Bulls where on the 17-2 run no one stepped up and made a damn basket to stop the run.

    Like I said I hope they dont make the playoffs cause they dont deserve it, maybe if they dont make it they will feel hungry next year. But I doubt it, whats to get hungry about, everyone has a nice 40 million dollar deal.

    Those guys that said blow the team up and start over during the offseason I'm with you. I'm tired of this ****.

    Way to fight for it Pacers, when its most important to fight and win games you go on a 5 game losing streak. Pacers team all talk and no play.

  2. #2
    Member J_2_Da_IzzO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    843

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    I agree with you but it is also Ricks fault. This has happened time and time again yet he still hasnt worked out any solutions or even attempted to.

    For example when your team is up 17 and the lead drops to 13 it is a great time to call a timeout and set some plays up to take the ball inside but he didnt do that. Let me tell you what he did. He watched Saranus miss a three. Then Danny (which JO got the board for and Danny converted for 2). Then Jax. Then AJ.

    I cant even be bothered to say whos to blame anymore. I want a new coach and trade Jax & Tins and thats all I gotta say.

  3. #3
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,785

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    Quote Originally Posted by J_2_Da_IzzO
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree with you but it is also Ricks fault. This has happened time and time again yet he still hasnt worked out any solutions or even attempted to.


    WTF - he hasn't "even attempted to" Is that why he used all his timeouts during the Bulls run.

    if you asjk me the confidence is completely shot, the more you lose leads the more you lose leads, they players have zero confidence in themselves, when something starts to go wrong, they expect to lose

  4. #4
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,311

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)


  5. #5
    Member Jaydawg2270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,487

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    they are lucky they changed the jerseys because none of these players the deserve to wear the old pinstripes

  6. #6
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    My goodness, being outscored 31-15 in the 4th and having 16 TOs AND being outscored in the paint 28-50 will surely deteriorate a 17 pt lead and have a 27 point swing.

  7. #7
    Tim
    Guest

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    if you ask me the confidence is completely shot, the more you lose leads the more you lose leads, they players have zero confidence in themselves, when something starts to go wrong, they expect to lose

    Exactly! They don't believe they can win consistently and now what we are seeing is how the the team and players handle a situation where they believe they are going to fail.

  8. #8
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    Ohh and ahhhh I miss Ron


    (Dont hit me)

  9. #9
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly! They don't believe they can win consistently and now what we are seeing is how the the team and players handle a situation where they believe they are going to fail.
    And to add insult to injury it seems the team's logo now has a naked butt on it.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ohh and ahhhh I miss Ron


    (Dont hit me)
    ya... bring back Ron! and Al! /sigh

    so long championships...
    hello suckage for years to come...

    Jerm, I don't agree with everything you say. But you are definately right about Ron and the fighting spirit. Is that gonna turn out to be the worst trade ever? It probably will if peja is gone next year.

  11. #11
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    I doubt Peja re-signs with us. Why the hell would he? I wouldnt want to play with these fools.

    It would be nice to rewind time and go back to the day we traded Al and take that back. I bet everything would be different.

  12. #12
    Member Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,038

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    All I know is that you lose as a team,and you win as a team.

    And a team to me is = Ownership,Management,Coaches,Players.
    LoneGranger33 said
    Agreed. As the members of Guns and Roses once said, "every rose has its thorn".

  13. #13

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ron Artest was a idiot but at least he had heart. We never lost games like this when Ron was on the team, and thats something no body on this team has heart. When the Bulls where on the 17-2 run no one stepped up and made a damn basket to stop the run.
    Actually, we lost one like this with Ron, but... nevermind...
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

  14. #14
    Member jcouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    35
    Posts
    434

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    What this is, my friends, is a team sorely sorely missing their leader, coming to a boil. Jermaine O'Neal cannot fill Reggie Miller's shoes.
    Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team. -- Scottie Pippen

  15. #15
    Banned Fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,408

    Default Re: Jermaniac Rants Pt.1 (Nothing about Rick)

    Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And to add insult to injury it seems the team's logo not has a naked butt on it.
    Yeah, that was an odd choice by management but I think it fits the character of some of the guys on the team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •