Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: I don't like you guys either...

  1. #1
    Member Dr. Goldfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,428

    Default I don't like you guys either...

    I've been a Pacers fan since 1985. I started frequenting this board and the INDYSTAR board a few days after Ronnie demaded to be traded. I thought maybe I would find some information. I got hooked and continued to check each board a couple of times a day. Your negativity has rubbed off on me. It's everybody from the "respected" Uncle Buck to the "*******es" Rofer and Fortez.

    The majority of the posters on these two boards don't know ****. You guys love JO one day and hate him the next. You love Mel Mel one day and he's the goat the next. Rick is the problem today and Runi not getting enough minutes the next. "Stephen Jackson sucks". "Eddie Gill should never see the court before Jasikevicius". "Danny Granger is better than Artest on D". "Who should be traded? Everyone except Granger and Foster."

    People quote stats but leave out the negative ones that don't jive with their point of view. People refer to three games instead of the 500 a player has played. Instead of ragging on a player, another poster, the coach, "TPTB", whether USA basketball is better than Euroleague(which it is by the way), and who has more respect within the Pacers message board community, you should learn how to spell, use proper tense and get a life.

    I'm out ...never to return...

    So have fun at your Nerdherd Party on March 31st. I have a question for you.



    Why are we here on a Friday night discussing the Pacers?

  2. #2

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Nerdhead...hehe.

    Well, hey, screw you too buddy. Don't like it here? Then leave. I like how you like to stir up some controversey to start a big 10 page discussion that you can be the center of, nice. I guess you've seen how 'Artest is the Best' and other posters have done this, and you can have your last hoorah be a big fight on PD; Real Mature.

    I'd advise others to not even respond to this crap, it's just bait.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

    Do Not Trade Austin

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,653

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Damn! & he was becoming one of my favorite posters too.

    I spelled too correctly but I'm not sure if the exclamation point was used properly. Now I guess I'll never know.

  4. #4
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,262

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    I'd love it if someone did an IP check on this guy....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  5. #5
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Goldfoot
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you should learn how to spell, use proper tense and get a life.
    your sechsy.

    lets mate

  6. #6
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    lol Herb got his feelings hurt

  7. #7
    18to88
    Guest

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    POST OF THE YEAR. I agree 99%, I just left a percent because I agree with some people here.

  8. #8
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Goldfoot
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been a Pacers fan since 1985. I started frequenting this board and the INDYSTAR board a few days after Ronnie demaded to be traded. I thought maybe I would find some information. I got hooked and continued to check each board a couple of times a day. Your negativity has rubbed off on me. It's everybody from the "respected" Uncle Buck to the "*******es" Rofer and Fortez.

    The majority of the posters on these two boards don't know ****. You guys love JO one day and hate him the next. You love Mel Mel one day and he's the goat the next. Rick is the problem today and Runi not getting enough minutes the next. "Stephen Jackson sucks". "Eddie Gill should never see the court before Jasikevicius". "Danny Granger is better than Artest on D". "Who should be traded? Everyone except Granger and Foster."

    People quote stats but leave out the negative ones that don't jive with their point of view. People refer to three games instead of the 500 a player has played. Instead of ragging on a player, another poster, the coach, "TPTB", whether USA basketball is better than Euroleague(which it is by the way), and who has more respect within the Pacers message board community, you should learn how to spell, use proper tense and get a life.

    I'm out ...never to return...

    So have fun at your Nerdherd Party on March 31st. I have a question for you.



    Why are we here on a Friday night discussing the Pacers?


    Well this was unexpected. However it is interesting that someone would try to demean those on a message board about being on message board, by in fact making a soap box ***** fest on a message board.





    I just told Peck about this thread. His response, "Who's Dr. Goldfoot?"
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,653

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Well he knows how to cut n paste.

    He posted the exact "thoughts" over on the Star board.

    Ya know ya can't spell class without an ***

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,653

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Shoud we all get Nerd Herd T's for the party?

  11. #11
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    NERD HERD UNITE!!!!!!
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  12. #12
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Slaughter
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shoud we all get Nerd Herd T's for the party?
    Only if you invited Collin Cowherd.

  13. #13
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,747

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    That's funny.

    The only thread I remember from this guy was where he reamed me for misspelling two words that weren't even in my post.

    Not a big loss, IMO.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  14. #14
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  15. #15
    Follow me no more....... Fireball Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    .................Who is this Dr. Goldfoot character?
    "Remember the pain of my fist. That is my power!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  16. #16
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd love it if someone did an IP check on this guy....
    Seth? ******?

  17. #17
    HulkSmash!
    Guest

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    I agree with him really. The fans here are as bi-polar as the Pacers team itself. As a matter of fact, the fans here remind me a lot of this Pacers team. So fickle, a different problem every night.

  18. #18
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Big gulps eh?

    Welp - see ya later!

  19. #19
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    He is right about people flip floping on stuff everynight, he is right about that. But I like you guys.

  20. #20
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree with him really. The fans here are as bi-polar as the Pacers team itself. As a matter of fact, the fans here remind me a lot of this Pacers team. So fickle, a different problem every night.
    I disagree. I think we just run the gamut of opinions across all the posters.
    Most posters are pretty set in their opinions.

  21. #21
    Eternal Optimist VF21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Plumas Forest, CA
    Posts
    607

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Goldfoot
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been a Pacers fan since 1985. I started frequenting this board and the INDYSTAR board a few days after Ronnie demaded to be traded. I thought maybe I would find some information. I got hooked and continued to check each board a couple of times a day. Your negativity has rubbed off on me. It's everybody from the "respected" Uncle Buck to the "*******es" Rofer and Fortez.

    The majority of the posters on these two boards don't know ****. You guys love JO one day and hate him the next. You love Mel Mel one day and he's the goat the next. Rick is the problem today and Runi not getting enough minutes the next. "Stephen Jackson sucks". "Eddie Gill should never see the court before Jasikevicius". "Danny Granger is better than Artest on D". "Who should be traded? Everyone except Granger and Foster."

    People quote stats but leave out the negative ones that don't jive with their point of view. People refer to three games instead of the 500 a player has played. Instead of ragging on a player, another poster, the coach, "TPTB", whether USA basketball is better than Euroleague(which it is by the way), and who has more respect within the Pacers message board community, you should learn how to spell, use proper tense and get a life.

    I'm out ...never to return...

    So have fun at your Nerdherd Party on March 31st. I have a question for you.



    Why are we here on a Friday night discussing the Pacers?


    In my years on message boards, I've seen a lot of dramatic "I'm leaving, never to return" declarations.

    On a scale of 1 to 10, I can only give this one about a 4.3
    NBA basketball - taking my breath away since 1963.

  22. #22
    Priviledged Member SamBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Posts
    854

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just told Peck about this thread. His response, "Who's Dr. Goldfoot?"
    12/27/2005 at Spurs - SamBear - 3

    1/2/2008 vs Memphis - SamBear - 19


    4/9/2014 - Luis Scola also recorded a season high with 24 points and Evan Turner added 23 for Indiana.

  23. #23
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,800

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't like you guys either...

    There are a few valid points in that rant. It's just too bad Goldfoot, M.D. was not mature enough to keep things above the belt. Talk about hypocrisy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •