Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official Pacers vs. Hawks Post-Game Thread (Pacers lose, 94-93)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Official Pacers vs. Hawks Post-Game Thread (Pacers lose, 94-93)

"I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

Default Re: The Official Pacers vs. Hawks Post-Game Thread (Pacers lose, 94-93)

Horrible effort tonight.

And Horrible Coaching tonight.

We could pretty much say that every other game.

Like i said a couple of times before. WTF CAN A FREAKIN MAN DO MORE TO WIN A GAME!! !?! ?! ?

Does anyone really think larry will fire rick?

I don't even know what to say. I just don't know what to say. Seriously, I just don't know what to say. For real for real...

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Not surprised though.

Tommorow.....the Suns....
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

ghost

Rhetoric question, how many people before the season would have guessed that Hawks sweep Pacers?

The game is 4 quarters long - You guys showed up for only 2

Set rotations make no sense whatsoever

The worst thing it - I can't find any structure in this team. I watched about 20 games so far and I can't see any structures. Anybody takes shot at any time. There is no way in hell that a scrub like F Jones can have same amount of shots as JO. Also - how do You not ride a hot hand ?
    Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores!

Hey the suns have been playing bad basketball the past couple games

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rhetoric question, how many people before the season would have guessed that Hawks sweep Pacers?
    I bet none. Most if not all, would say we'd sweep them. EASILY.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

I can't explain it. Pacers didn't play a terrible game tonight, they've played worse and won some games this season. Peja was on fire, I was waiting for him to have a great game like this. Fred was good tonight also. Hawks played a pretty good game, JJ was way off, I really don't have have any answers. It did hurt that DG's shooting was off tonight, but that is the way it goes sometimes.

Hawks have played some good games against the Pacers.

I'm really worried about the Suns coming off two blowout losses. They are due for a great game

I think we are due for a great game too

ghost

Quote Originally Posted by piksi
    ...Set rotations make no sense whatsoever...
    Tell that to Rick.

What can be said? The Hawks own us. Al seems to play out of his mind whenever he plays us.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    -- Albert Einstein

You have just been Rick Carlisled!!

The Hawks announcers where laughing at us, laughing that Peja was not in. They couldnt beleive that the hottest player of the game was not in. Peja should have played everysecond after Childress hit that 3. Everysecond. Instead Rick is afraid to pull Jack even though Jack is hurt and clearly is sucking it up, so he leaves Jack in for a few minutes cause maybe with some magic power Jack's ankle sprain will disappear.

Rick Carlisle has the worst rotations in the NBA, and its not a suprise cause he sets them up before the damn game even starts. Amazing coach before the game, worst coach in the NBA during the game. Mike Montgomery would eat his lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan.
    What can be said? The Hawks own us. Al seems to play out of his mind whenever he plays us.
    He pretty much sucked tonight.

I promised myself I would not post one word about Rick. But I didn't see any set sustitutions tonight. Fred played big minutes, DH played some Scot played some DG was in during the fourth, Jeff played very little. Honestly, as I was watching the game I was thinking that Rick's substitution pattern was a little haphazard tonight. But I'm convinced that I look at things differently than a lot of people

This team really needs some good practices.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    -- Albert Einstein

Follow me no more....... Fireball Kid's Avatar

This team needs a Priest.
    "Remember the pain of my fist. That is my power!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tins out with 4 minutes left in the first qtr like always
    Peja out with 3 minutes left in the first like always
    Jack plays the whole 1st qtr like always
    JO goes out early because of foul trouble

Peja sits out the start of the fourth qtr like always. Rick is amazing, players play 40 minutes a night everydamn night, Joe Johnson played every minute of last nights game, why the hell cant we ever let a player that is completley on fire stay in.

We will lose Peja because of Carlisle and thats the truth. Peja doesnt get in slumps, that wasnt a slump he had, the guy cant get in a damn groove because of Rick. How are you supposed to get in a groove with your shot when you hit 3 shots in a row and have to go and sit because a stupid *** piece of paper says so.

Larry please bring in a new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    He pretty much sucked tonight.
    I wouldn't call 23 8 4 a sucky night.

Tins out with 4 minutes left in the first qtr like always
    Peja out with 3 minutes left in the first like always
    Jack plays the whole 1st qtr like always
    JO goes out early because of foul trouble

Peja sits out the start of the fourth qtr like always. Rick is amazing, players play 40 minutes a night everydamn night, Joe Johnson played every minute of last nights game, why the hell cant we ever let a player that is completley on fire stay in.

We will lose Peja because of Carlisle and thats the truth. Peja doesnt get in slumps, that wasnt a slump he had, the guy cant get in a damn groove because of Rick. How are you supposed to get in a groove with your shot when you hit 3 shots in a row and have to go and sit because a stupid *** piece of paper says so.

Larry please bring in a new coach.
    WORD!

sweabs

This kind of crap has gone on long enough.

Usually, I find myself getting screwed over in April watching/listening to every second of the push to playoffs. That always interferes with studying for finals.

Not this year. Those guys have given me no reason to even put so much effort into supporting and listening on the radio to each game when I could be studying for finals. Once they start showing some effort, then I will turn around too.

Yeah - this is all probably just the immediacy of the loss talking...but I'm pissed.

You know - maybe these losses are a good thing. Getting swept 4-0 by the Hawks absolutely CAN'T be overlooked by TPTB...can it? I mean - that has to jump out to them. So every subsequent loss to a piece of crap team like the Hawks is just icing on the cake in hopes of blowing this team up in the offseason. There are just certain guys on this team that I've had it with.

You will only lose Pedja if You decide that he is too expensive. Pedja likes Pacers. He looks alive again. In 2003/04 he has had at least 50 games like the one tonight. He has played 40+ minutes in the last 5 years or so. You couldn't blame him for disliking rotation practice by Your coach but he won't complain ever.
    Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores!