Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official Pacers vs. Grizzlies Post-Game Thread (Pacers lose, 105-75)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Official Pacers vs. Grizzlies Post-Game Thread (Pacers lose, 105-75)

Not much to say, is there?

Only 1 game above .500 now.

Default Re: The Official Pacers vs. Grizzlies Post-Game Thread (Pacers lose, 105-75)

SOON, Tomorrow maybe, but real soon. Look out for it.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The Official Pacers vs. Grizzlies Post-Game Thread (Pacers lose, 105-75)

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope you're not putting too much faith in JO. I'm starting to think this team is going to have to be torn down and rebuilt during the offseason.

what am I lookin for

i guess we lost again? We really need JO back.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    I hope you're not putting too much faith in JO. I'm starting to think this team is going to have to be torn down and rebuilt during the offseason.
    Yeah, Jerm, don't get your hopes up, because you know we always get let down.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

When JO will return, he will not play that much to make the difference. He will need a couple of weeks to get in sync with team and new system. Don't expect anything miraculous soon.
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

JO is the system he doesnt need to get in sync with anything.

Ohh and tonight Jasikavicus proved why he doesnt get to play.

ManicStreetPreachers

I hate ever pointing fingers to one player, but Jackson's play is killing the team these last few games. Whenever there is a nice run and team play he steps up with a silly selfish move and throws everyone out of rythm.

I see. It's good, that many other (Jax, Granger, Jones...) proved tonight that they are worthy.
    Ok, let the JO be the system and win the games...
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

molten

just because you're serbian there's no need to go hating on sarunas. you bitterly know he can play from olympics and european championships... peja sucks on defense as well, which is well documented from his kings times. yet, he is certainly not on my ****** list. In fact, I quite like him

Everyone needs to tone it down on the sarunas love fest its taking over the fourm

Quote Originally Posted by molten
    just because you're serbian there's no need to go hating on sarunas. you bitterly know he can play from olympics and european championships... peja sucks on defense as well, which is well documented from his kings times. yet, he is certainly not on my ****** list. In fact, I quite like him
    Hating Saras has nothing to do with being from Serbia. I could care less about European basketball, if I wanted to see a team not play defense for 48 minutes I would turn on a Warriors game. I dont like Jaric,Pavlovic or Radmanovic either. Peja just happens to be the best shooter in the nba, that can take it to the hole and can rebound. When Saras starts scoring 20 a game I will like him too.

Serbian friends, If you watched the game you saw a tight 1st quarter and then a total defensive collapse "led" by Saras playing absolute matador D on Bobby Jackson as he scored something like 7 in a row to give them a lead that they never again lost.

Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar

That's not really fair, PacerTom.

Bobby Jackson hit most of his shots while being guarded well. He hit some good shots.

Runi was taken out when we were down 7. When he got back in, we were down 22. I don't think this one was Saras's fault.

I actually think this game was lost when rcarey gave Jamaal some sort of weird Canadian germs while getting his jersey autographed.........
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    I actually think this game was lost when rcarey gave Jamaal some sort of weird Canadian germs while getting his jersey autographed.........

I was going to say the opposite. I haven't left my bed in 2 days now from some sort of flu-bug. I must have contracted it when Tinsley used my sharpie or something!

Pacesetter

Quote Originally Posted by DeS
    I see. It's good, that many other (Jax, Granger, Jones...) proved tonight that they are worthy.
    Ok, let the JO be the system and win the games...
    One game doesn't make a player. It should be pretty obvious Sarunas isn't the only player down on luck lately.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Did anyone hear what AJ said in the post-game interview with Clark?

Something along the lines of really embarrassed about the performance and saying it was NOT fatigue and that the guys need to take a look at thereselves in the mirror.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Pacesetter

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
    Did anyone hear was AJ said in the post-game interview with Clark?

Something like really embarrassed about the performance and saying it was NOT fatigue and that the guys need to take a look at thereselves in the mirror.
    yeah, I saw that! It sounded like the same thing he's said after several losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
    Did anyone hear what AJ said in the post-game interview with Clark?

Something along the lines of really embarrassed about the performance and saying it was NOT fatigue and that the guys need to take a look at thereselves in the mirror.
    I heard it...

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

The game was blown in the 28-14 2nd quarter.

It was close before that, and there was just no effort after that debacle. It wasn't all Saurnas, and I wasn't trying to sat that it was, but he was worse tonight then he has ever been. You can say that about other guys not named Jeff Foster, for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    Hahaah, LOVE YOUR AVATAR

Bird's Pacers are far from being contenders!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5435056

Quote Originally Posted by Pacesetter
    One game doesn't make a player. It should be pretty obvious Sarunas isn't the only player down on luck lately.
    It was just a sarcasm. You can't point at one player after such a loss.